Another GoT thread - Anyone else not care for Theon Greyjoy?

he deserves everything that has and will happen to him. he brutally killed innocent children, there is nothing more monstrous

he WAS an interesting character, but now i dont really care if he gets killed off or not. i feel like his story has run its course, dont really need more screentime on him.

He was raised by the Starks but he never truly felt he was a Stark (like Jon Snow), because well, he wasn't. He went back to his homelands and got treated like shit, but that was his real family so he stuck with them (I also think there was some jealousy towards the Stark boys). He figured he needed to earn their respect so he began a journey down a dark path, but he almost didn't. He started to write a letter to Robb, but ultimately decided against it and burned it. He continued down that dark path, became lost and did some fucked up things. He later realized that he made the wrong choices, but felt that it was too late to do anything about it. He also realized that the Starks were his 'real' family all along. Great character. Theon became absolved of all sin when he was reborn as Reek.

And as someone else said, he's a fucking tragic character.

He's a tragic character, I agree. But it's less tragic because he's reaping what he sowes.

He's getting everything he deserves, and then some.

I used to really like him but now he's a dick and I think it's funny how Ramsay is toying with him now.

Theone's dead. I think this weeks ep made it clear some animal named Reek is all that's left of the Prince on the Iron Islands.

Can from a Can house. But I like Reek and Ramsay makes it interesting.

He's one of my least fav characters, and I really hated him when he betrayed the Starks. I don't mind him since turning into Reek though, at least that story is interesting. I'm excited to see what happens with him moving forward.

Theon has been among the most annoying characters from the get go.

Well his face is very ugly. I think if he wasn't so damn ugly, I wouldn't have a problem with him.
But unfortunately, he is very, very ugly. He is hard to look at...what with him being so ugly and all.
It's hard to rate him on his acting. The reason is he is extremely ugly. His profound ugliness is distracting.
Now Jon Snow, that's one handsome man. But Theon....he is very, very ugly.

theontwit.jpg

Christ that fucker is ugly.

Last edited:
Theon is pretty much dead.

I agree with those who say he is a tragic character, cuz he is.

His story is one of the most interesting IMO.

Was hoping Yara could have saved him, was surprised that Ramsay let Yara escape. Would have been crazy if he had captured Yara and turned her into a "Reek" type character too.

I enjoy him, his story has been interesting thus far and it will be more interesting to see where it goes.

Quit starting new threads. This reeks of attention whoreing.

Back