Another Fact About Robert Whittaker's Ridiculous Resume.

The last time the MW division was good was never

thats an amazing stat too :D

How can it be dishonest when I'm stating a fact lol. Marvin Vettori has never won a ranked MW fight in his career, that is a fact of life. You can do whatever mental gymnastics you have to do to make your life happier.

.......because the fact you are stating is incorrect.

marvin-vettori-vs-jack-hermansson-free-fight-ufc-vegas-75-v0-gbjtgQUk2rabUZHFPHFOaiccxqBEvg-T2G6PZCYEy-8.jpg

Marvin Vettori has never defeated a ranked MW in his entire career. If he was ranked when Whittaker beat him that doesn't say much positive about the MW division.
Doubt you’ll show your face around here again but this is just factually incorrect.

What's the logic in not listing the two fights he has already had in 2024?

The post for which I was replying was relating to Robert's past 10 years, and what I listed covered his time from winning the belt until the last completed year (2023)

It illustrates that over that time period, he rarely fought.

Guy has had 8 fights in the last 4 years. It's the same number of fights in the same period Adesanya has had, who is often praised as a notably active champion.

That is because Adesanya took a year sabbatical and is nearing retirement. Not difficult to unpack here.

You can stretch it back to an inactive period between 2018-2020 to make him look more inactive. Or you could stretch it back further still to make him look more active. It just seems like an arbitrary attempt to exaggerate a point that isn't really there.

He isn't noteworthy as either an active or inactive fighter.

22 fights in a bit less than an 11-year UFC career - completely unremarkable either way for a UFC career, where some guys regularly sit out for years on end.

U Fight Cheap. U Fight Rarely. Ees normal.

The context here is that "Rob only fights ranked fighters for ten years" which #1 flat out is not true for this year already, and #2, is easier to achieve when you only fight 1.3x per year over the 7 years of your prime from winning the belt.

And he had emergency root canal before the fight
Conor would of pulled out

The post for which I was replying was relating to Robert's past 10 years, and what I listed covered his time from winning the belt until the last completed year (2023)

It illustrates that over that time period, he rarely fought.

That is because Adesanya took a year sabbatical and is nearing retirement. Not difficult to unpack here.

The context here is that "Rob only fights ranked fighters for ten years" which #1 flat out is not true for this year already, and #2, is easier to achieve when you only fight 1.3x per year over the 7 years of your prime from winning the belt.

I know it stopped 'at the last completed year'. But that doesn't make any sense. It's completely arbitrary. You just flatly asserted that he 'rarely fights' and decided to exclude his 2024 fights for no apparent reason to suit your weird agenda.

Thread is about the when he last fought an unranked opponent in 2014, but you arbitrarily decided to start at 2018 and not include fights he had in 2024. It's stupid.

If you want to exclude the 2024 unranked fight to fit in with the premise of the thread - of exclusively fighting ranked guys - then we are looking at May 2015-February 2024. 15 fights in 8.75 years roughly.

1.7 fights a year. Definitely a little on the inactive side. Because he was an inactive champion which brings down his average as a non-champion (which is most of his career) - and you could have also just made that point separately.

When he exclusively fought ranked guys both before his title run and after it, he has been roughly a 2x a year fighter average. Obviously he was more active than that when he started out fighting unranked guys and less active when he was belt squatting.

So it's simply false to say he 'rarely fights' if we are judging him by ranked U Fight Cheap fighter standards. That's why you cooked the books.

Robert Bobby Knuckles "The Reaper" Whittaker is a man who is genuinely impossible to not respect.

He fights the best, fights hard, ducks no man, takes his losses like a man and whatever shortcomings he may have are not for a lack of trying or a fear for the risks which accompany this beautiful violent sport.

106_andrei_arlovski.0.0.jpg

Half the UFC roster wasn't born when this guy started his UFC career.

I know it stopped 'at the last completed year'. But that doesn't make any sense. It's completely arbitrary.

It is literally not arbitrary. Look at the original post of this thread, of which I was directly replying to.

It verbatim says "Last time Robert Whittaker fought an unranked opponent none of these UFC champions were in the UFC (11/15/2014):"

I know you are a rocket scientist but let me help you figure out that the last time Robert fought an un-ranked opponent was a few days ago.

That is why I did not include 2024. This should be common sense, but here I am typing it out.

I am a bozo

No worries

It is literally not arbitrary. Look at the original post of this thread, of which I was directly replying to.

It verbatim says "Last time Robert Whittaker fought an unranked opponent none of these UFC champions were in the UFC (11/15/2014):"

I know you are a rocket scientist but let me help you figure out that the last time Robert fought an un-ranked opponent was a few days ago.

That is why I did not include 2024. This should be common sense, but here I am typing it out.

No worries

Everyone knows Whittaker just fought an unranked guy. That's the point of the thread.

I already addressed this and explained why your cherry picking, goal post moving and repetition of nonsensical justifications for your initial post don't hold up to scrutiny. But it appears you are so committed to it that you are actually getting severely triggered, which is quite funny.

Anyway, I have had my fun. Please feel free to concoct some very lame fake quote from this post.

Back