Economy Another executive self destructs on a raciest rant

I know some Asian dudes he would definitely not be saying that to.

Yoshihiro-Akiyama-09.jpg

Who knows, sounded like they were all talking shit back and forth. This almost reminds me of the Kramer meltdown at the Laugh Factory.

That is true, racial-ethnic insults get used a lot because they're extremely personal, cheap and one of the easiest ways to hurt someone. After his second meltdown on instragram though, I don't think being angry and defensive can be used as an excuse anymore.

It's funny how they continuously egged this guy on ("SAY IT AGAIN, COME ON. SAY IT AGAIN!") and then got super outraged because he said "piece of shit" even though the girl sounded like just as much of an asshole as him. Trust me, there are bigger scumbags in this world than some cranky old guy with his petty prejudices. For example, these idiots who bait people into saying shit like this out of anger. I seriously doubt he hates Asian people.
And there are far better people in the world for you to be white knighting for on mma forums lol

Glad to see Asians are seen as minorities again.

I wonder what happened before filming started. He does have a very punchable face.
Asians are only minorities when white people are abusive. College admissions, no minority bump.

There were definitely racial undertones to it, but like another poster said if they were fat he probably would have called them fat fuck. The guy is an asshole, but all he did was say something insensitive. I'm glad he's being taken down a notch (or 100:D) as you can tell he's the kind of douche that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I just find the selective outrage for this stuff hypocritical. You already have the main stream media like USA Today and Yahoo reporting on this CEO for saying something mildly offensive to a group of Asians. Meanwhile you have the story of a 27 year old Black adult who just sucker punched a 12 year White kid getting swept under the rug.

That looked pretty fucking racist.

I don't mind talking crap but once you start being racist or a bigot, thats pretty low.

When I'm playing online games, some of these guys on their go straight racist when they get upset.. I'm like "damn dude, that's as low as you can get "

What ever happen to plain profanity or even talking about each other momma's lol.

Racism is strong if the gaming community Smh.

I've never played those online video games, but I've heard about people talking mad shit on there, really personal shit. I remember a story years ago about some ex-military guy driving across the country to burn some old fat guy's house down because he talked a bunch of shit about the Navy dude's wife over Xbox or something.

And there are far better people in the world for you to be white knighting for on mma forums lol

It's crazy that 3 years ago I was continuously called a "libtard", cuck, commie, soy boy, ect for my anti-Trump posts on here (granted alot of these people were legit Stormfronters), but now that the left has shifted even further over to the extreme, it almost seems like I'm getting pushed to the right (to the point where I'm practically defending a pro-Trump douchebag) but I still think there's more to this story.

And I'll bet this guy is really losing his marbles now with all these turds messaging him on Twitter/Facebook with "cancel" and so on. I don't even know who this guy is, or his company, but this really seems like an overreaction. These people need to put down the pitchforks and find something better to do with their time than harassing some random asshole on social media.

I've never played those online video games, but I've heard about people talking mad shit on there, really personal shit. I remember a story years ago about some ex-military guy driving across the country to burn some old fat guy's house down because he talked a bunch of shit about the Navy dude's wife over Xbox or something.

Ya, those boys are out of control on there lol.

There were definitely racial undertones to it, but like another poster said if they were fat he probably would have called them fat fuck. The guy is an asshole, but all he did was say something insensitive. I'm glad he's being taken down a notch (or 100:D) as you can tell he's the kind of douche that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I just find the selective outrage for this stuff hypocritical. You already have the main stream media like USA Today and Yahoo reporting on this CEO for saying something mildly offensive to a group of Asians. Meanwhile you have the story of a 27 year old Black adult who just sucker punched a 12 year White kid getting swept under the rug.

did that guy say something about race when he hit him? no? then stfu with the false equivalencies.

It's crazy that 3 years ago I was continuously called a "libtard", cuck, commie, soy boy, ect for my anti-Trump posts on here (granted alot of these people were legit Stormfronters), but now that the left has shifted even further over to the extreme, it almost seems like I'm getting pushed to the right (to the point where I'm practically defending a pro-Trump douchebag) but I still think there's more to this story.

And I'll bet this guy is really losing his marbles now with all these turds messaging him on Twitter/Facebook with "cancel" and so on. I don't even know who this guy is, or his company, but this really seems like an overreaction. These people need to put down the pitchforks and find something better to do with their time than harassing some random asshole on social media.
Cool story broham; I don't care what some halfwit shertroll muttered at you incoherently in 2017. Losing his marbles started when he had a racist freakout in public lol. You're getting upset that someone behaved outlandishly and it hurt their career and life prospects?
Welcome to getting arrested for being poor and drunk or on drugs for the rest of the world except with actual jailtime and a record.
Speaking of which, the dude has a history of domestic violence from what I read lol.
Having intangible life setbacks from being a shitty person is hardly a grand injustice and in fact, quite a nice self-protecting step for society at-large that discourages most people from acting like complete cocks in public even if we all have private outbursts.

Last edited:
What was the first thing he said? Hard to make out. Somebody's going to fuck them?

Edit: He said "Trump is going to fuck you."

That's exactly what this fucking turd said. But it's the words of a some rich drunk turd, it don't mean every person that votes for or supports DT is as vile as this guy is. We both know how stupid of a statement it is.
It's common for that level of scum to be attributed to anyone standing against the Dems atm. That's not right or fair debating.
Frustrating

You are one shitty troll , at least be creative , come up with something new or interesting , you just come off as sad and angry .
please respond to the opinion at hand as personal attacks are not allowed on this site

Cool story broham; I don't care what some halfwit shertroll muttered at you incoherently in 2017. You're getting upset that someone behaved outlandishly and it hurt their career and life prospects?
Welcome to getting arrested for being poor and drunk or on drugs for the rest of the world except with actual jailtime and a record.
Speaking of which, the dude has a history of domestic violence from what I read lol.
Having intangible life setbacks from being a shitty person is hardly a grand injustice and in fact, quite a nice self-protecting step for society at-large that discourages most people from acting like complete cocks in public even if we all have private outbursts.

I don't care enough about this guy, you dork, that's the fucking point. I'm not sure what you're getting at with your rambling "getting arrested for being poor and drunk or on drugs for the rest of the world except with actual jailtime and a record" but I've been there, so if you're suggesting that I feel more sympathy for some random CEO than someone getting unnecessarily rousted by cops then you can fuck off too (along with the Stormfront refugees).

I don't really see the big deal if some drunk idiot quietly tells some loudmouth shrieking bitch to shut the fuck up, which is what sounds like what happened before she whipped out her phone and escalated the situation. It's basically two shitheads arguing in public. Both of them are beyond stupid and suck as humans, just like 90% of society.

The twitter post is where they lose me.... so many of these incidents come with a subjective narrative that you really have no idea if any of it’s true. It served to spin people up and it could be completely off the mark

The left will never allow racism to die.

Maybe if dullard reactionaries like yourself didn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming into enlightenment every 50 years, there would be no need to keep bringing it up.

But I get it, racism is an ideology promoted by groups most typically associated with the far left. Nothing to do with ultra-nationalists, promoting inequality, or yearning for a return to the glory days. That's all stuff associated with the left now according to wise old sage sean.

Back