another exciting, entertaining, and highly skilled fighter has been removed from our viewership

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thanks USADA, you definitely improved our sports entertainment experience by removing TJ from competition until 2021.

TJ will forever be remembered as the guy who caused the downward spiral of both Barao and Cody. Hespect

RIP in peace

Thanks USADA, you definitely improved our sports entertainment experience by removing TJ from competition until 2021.

TJ will forever be remembered as the guy who caused the downward spiral of both Barao and Cody. Hespect

RIP in peace
TJ will forever be remained for despite having PED advantage he still couldnt beat the GOAT Dominick Cruz even though he was plagued from injuries and coming of a huge lay-off(Only 61 seconds inside the octagon in almost 5 years).
Another cheater bites the dust . Thank god for natty great fighters like GSP , Cruz and DC.

RIP in peace

Rest in peace in peace?

god bless god?
bork1}

Shame he didn't get caught sooner so one of Cody's losses to him could be changed to a no contest.

We have Moraes, Cejudo, Munhoz, Garbrandt, Rivera, Sterling, Yan, and several others near the top who are exciting as hell and could be champ. Okay, maybe I'm pushing it with Rivera, but still...

Right on. I was so pumped up for TJ vs Brock.

he wasnt highly skilled enough at doping.

USADA is bullshit. I just want to see the best fighters cave each others faces in, is it too much to ask.

TJ will forever be remained for despite having PED advantage he still couldnt beat the GOAT Dominick Cruz even though he was plagued from injuries and coming of a huge lay-off(Only 61 seconds inside the octagon in almost 5 years).
Another cheater bites the dust . Thank god for natty great fighters like GSP , Cruz and DC.

DID you just quote yourself from the other thread you made?

I liked TJ but if ya need to cheat then ya lose the respect. Good riddance

You’re right TS........TJ is not responsible for this at all.....FUCK U USADA!!!

Shame he didn't get caught sooner so one of Cody's losses to him could be changed to a no contest.

We have Moraes, Cejudo, Munhoz, Garbrandt, Rivera, Sterling, Yan, and several others near the top who are exciting as hell and could be champ. Okay, maybe I'm pushing it with Rivera, but still...

I like watching Rivera’s fights
<Fedor23>

thanks USADA? thank snakecheat instead - he chose to shove needles up his ass.

RIP in peace

You must have cheated a lot in school. Needed it cause you're just as dumb as a rock.

RIP in peace

Agree 100%. USADA is the worst thing to ever happen to MMA.

Back