Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

Connor is the only successful member of SBG no one else has a complete game and really neither does connor.SBG caters to connors style and forced the rest to follow the same regiment and it seems that most guys only have 1 dimension.

SBG is not an elite camp yet......there's alot of youngsters so you never know I guess but thus far it's mcnuggets and that's it ...

Unlike real elite gyms with multiple ranked fighters and or champions.
No true at all. Other fighters that have come out of SBG have mostly been grapplers. It's a small gym that is building across the other side of the globe. Of course they aren't going to compete with the bigger gyms yet. It's why european fighters move to the states as it's easier for them (see joanna)

Holy S,my bros. This kid has the right mentality. I got divorced and became an alcoholic but this kid got KTFO and keeps his head high.

You gotta love the honesty. Absolutely brutal and hopeful. I was rooting against him, but now I'm rooting for him.

Wow! That's how you take an L. I'm now a fan.

No true at all. Other fighters that have come out of SBG have mostly been grapplers. It's a small gym that is building across the other side of the globe. Of course they aren't going to compete with the bigger gyms yet. It's why european fighters move to the states as it's easier for them (see joanna)

There are as many brawler with no groundgame as there is grapplers with lackluster standup.

Connor is the most well rounded fighter and still his groundgame isn't what id call elite yet.SBG needs to focus on fundamentals instead of making all the effort on social media.

Gallagher has a while to grow his striking I just hope he gets the sense to move to a better UK gym or to the states eventually to get complete training.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back