Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

Feed him to Pico, one bomb from Pico and this kid will be in coma until next decade

Dk2RJBWW4AEBOv8

One big difference is Pico fought up a weight class in his debut. Gallager went down a weight class and got BTFO.

Going down a weight class could've hurt him. All the more reason for a rematch at 145 this time.

Why not?

Easy money for Ricky Bandejas and we get to see Gallagher erased from the map.

Hopefully he'll have an even more epic 'Shad face after he gets KO'd again in the rematch

Going down a weight class could've hurt him. All the more reason for a rematch at 145 this time.
He dropped the weight class to avoid AJ McKee, Pico, and Darrion Caldwell. They padded his record and he's got no where to go but face tougher fighters now.

Last edited:
reminds me of pico's bellator debut. super hyped prospect gets derailed.

however pico was and still is fairly humble. he brushed it off and improved. wonder if gallagher can do the same.
Pico was making his pro MMA debut fighting a solid fighter who was 9-2 and a weightclass bigger than him.

Gallagher was already 7-0.

Nothing alike.

He should get someone further down the ladder. This is a tough loss at a young age. Imagine what Patricio Pitbull would have done to him and the other SBG guys.

Why should Bandejas be forced to move up a weight class to cater to Gallagher? Gallagher chose to move down because he thought it was an easier path to a titleshot and he got beat. He doesn't deserve to call his shot for an immediate rematch.

-Asked Bellator to book the rematch for Dublin event in December
-says he is still going to be a world champion
-says he was completely gone after 1-2 landed
-says he reads all his social media and what people say
-haters gonna hate, haters are losers and failures in life
faceko.png
I didn't realize how much I disliked the kid till I realized I was experiencing intense satisfaction seeing him get his head knocked off.

He dropped the weight class to avoid AJ McKee, Pico, and Darrion Caldwell. They padded his record and he's got no where to go but face tougher fighters now.

Except Darrion Caldwell is the champion in the division that Gallagher moved to.

Pico was making his pro MMA debut fighting a solid fighter who was 9-2 and a weightclass bigger than him.

Gallagher was already 7-0.

Nothing alike.
Think he was 6-2, but still doesn’t make much of a difference

On topic: I feel that James could get the rematch if he REALLY wants it but as we’ve seen with tj vs Cody, he could lose ALL hype if he were to lose again.

Immediate rematches are double edged

Just think of how Machida's brother feels losing to a dorky kid like this..

I know the Machidas are honorable guys but losing to a nerd that looks like he was on Leave It To Beaver but with tattoos.. That had to kinda sting a bit

tenor.gif
I'd love to see him get starched by the same guy again.

upload_2018-8-20_17-19-27.png
Dk3Jhj8W0AAFZeL.jpg:large

Dude really wants to convince us hes not upset lol. Anyone see him on Ariel show trying to convince people hes fine?

Last edited:
Back