Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

I don't know why people get on these fighters that like to talk trash.

You do realize every fighter feels the exact same way. Both Conor and James when they lost stood up shook hands and realized this is the fight business, everyone's day is coming eventually. They both got up dusted themselves off and continue down the path of fighting.

P.S.: I the case of James he I think he went a little over board on the lost. I never saw someone lose give that much respect for that long.

The more Conor haters irrationally hate anyone associated with him the more i end up liking them.

I've become a fan of Artem, Dannis and now starting to like Gallagher.
Gallagher’s hate/distaste is irrational?

Have you not seen his antics? I really can’t tell if you’re serious.

I like how he said he ' just got caught ' he got caught multiple times, that doesn't just happen, the guy was on a much higher level, you didn't get caught. No shame in losing but stop kidding yourself.
I definitely like to give credit where credit is due. James came out strong and was landing lowkicks that appeared to be bothering bandejas. that moment that changed the fight, in my opinion, is when James got Bandejas down and ricky got back up immediately. That is when ricky appeared to have confidence in keeping the fight standing. he began to fight and promptly caught gallgher. I don't think that bandejas is the clear cut better fighter though.

-Asked Bellator to book the rematch for Dublin event in December
-says he is still going to be a world champion
-says he was completely gone after 1-2 landed
-says he reads all his social media and what people say
-haters gonna hate, haters are losers and failures in life
faceko.png

He'll get starched again

"-says he was completely gone after 1-2 landed"

So what you are telling us is you don't have a chin.

He got ran the F over. No need for the rematch at this point.

That was the most satisfying fight in awhile, he’ll probably get wrecked again

It could be Bellator's version of Diaz-McGregor 2...

(Minus the success)

Well it was an early stoppage. He was rolling for a kneebar at the end.

Book it. More CTE for this guy the better.

In what universe do you get a rematch after getting starched? Joanna Jedrzejczyk got one, but she was a dominant champ.

This kid is delusional.

Last edited:
he was knocked out cold with his eyes open. staring at the light at the end of the tunnel.

-Asked Bellator to book the rematch for Dublin event in December
-says he is still going to be a world champion
-says he was completely gone after 1-2 landed
-says he reads all his social media and what people say
-haters gonna hate, haters are losers and failures in life
faceko.png
You're a loser for having Dillion the doofus for your av. lol, people using his pic shouldn't be allowed to post anything.

I what universe do you get a rematch after getting starched? Joanna Jedrzejczyk got one, but she was a dominant champ.

This kid is delusional.
Cody got it too I don't see how Bellator would not do it. Dangerous thing to do imo might kill the prospect

i was absolutely shocked at how it seemed he was letting that 1-2 land

its almost like he wasnt used to seeing it

i dont expect him to make the same mistakes again as he has talent, but idk if bandejas should be held back like that.

reminds me of pico's bellator debut. super hyped prospect gets derailed.

however pico was and still is fairly humble. he brushed it off and improved. wonder if gallagher can do the same.

reminds me of pico's bellator debut. super hyped prospect gets derailed.

however pico was and still is fairly humble. he brushed it off and improved. wonder if gallagher can do the same.
One big difference is Pico fought up a weight class in his debut. Gallager went down a weight class and got BTFO.

why do people keep saying he's conor's boy? they are rarely seen together

Back