Economy Another day, another 120mil+ Trump scandal

OK. He's never done it yet and gets angry at the suggestion, but believe you me, he'd totally take a financial hit for his cause.

<36>

Dumbass said, er I mean @nostradumbass said

"OK. He's never done it yet"

Thank you I accept your defeat. Please refrain from lying in the future. I cant abide a liar.

You and Trump right man? Two peas in a pod.

Dumbass said, er I mean @nostradumbass said

"OK. He's never done it yet"

Thank you I accept your defeat. Please refrain from lying in the future. I cant abide a liar.

You and Trump right man? Two peas in a pod.
Yeesh, I couldn't imagine making a sarcastic post mocking your position into your argument a few posts later. Yikes, man, get your shit together.

Two of them. Second one to investigate why the first one didn’t come up with anything.

Well they can just ask the GOP how to do it after all their failed Hillary/Benghazi investigations.

Well they can just ask the GOP how to do it after all their failed Hillary/Benghazi investigations.

We have a meltdown thread about that happening at this very second

We have a meltdown thread about that happening at this very second
RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

My investments are up. No complaints here.

Just got to make sure you have liquid assets when things turn.

As a foreign investor I'm very happy the American tax payer is so willing to help me out. I get the same upside but none of the down.

Damn, well it's pretty obvious you're a Bernie fan and are basing your entire position on that. He's definitely a "capitalist" for himself, just not for anyone else. The irony of someone making a career bashing capitalism and then writing a book called "guide to political revolution" and scrambling around for why his "evil millionaire" thesis doesn't apply to him is comical.

I mean no shit, I could make a whole rich wish list if I just took the country's GDP as my spendable money and had no regard for how earning that money was possible. I think we've all been doing that since we were 5 years old.

I've never voted before, so $0. I'm probably not the right guy to ask though, since my last senators were Mazie Hirono and Brain Shatz and were Kirsten Gillabrand and Chuck Shumer before that. I don't know their net worth, but whatever it is, it's a lot higher than it should be.

What are you thoughts on Warren Buffett?
Believes in massive tax reform on the rich yet rich as hell. Is that incongruous to you?

Bolded: is this the spin they're trying to stick to Bernie? Look man, if you are being serious, you should know that whomever fed you that line is either a raging idiot or has complete disdain for your intellect.
As well they should.

“Much of the new furniture is earmarked for the department’s new Washington, D.C. headquarters, dubbed “the most ambitious federal building project since the Pentagon.” The project, a 4.5 million-square-foot office complex due to be completed in 2026, is the largest construction job in the history of the General Services Administration.”

Those monsters buying furniture for a new 4.5 million square foot federal building! I can’t believe drumpf ordered all that stuff personally!

No shit man...it's like people don't even bother to read anything beyond the fucking headlines. And fuck the reporters for acting like this is anything out of the ordinary for government spending.

These are the best people, remember that. Trump didn't put pilferers and the J- globalists in charge of everything. He and his people care more about the American people than lining their own pockets.

Over 120 million spent by the DHS on luxury furniture while committing human rights abuses in these for profit detainment centers.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/as-tr...hs-bought-high-end-chairs-with-taxpayer-funds

Try to spin this stuff, you MAGA hatters...........
4D chess noob.

the best way to drain the swamp is to lure all the swamp creatures in by hiring them and then execute them.

Sounds like its time for another 50 million dollar Congressional investigation.
If it nets $60M in recovery while allowing the execution of a swamp monster then, yes. Yes please.

Back