Another Conor McGregor wannabe gets exposed as a hypejob

Itd be hard to deny he's not up for contention after he beats Khabib and Nate a second time imo.
  • He's not going to fight Nate again. lol
  • I'm not sure he can beat Khabib. But even if he did? So what. Khabib is not the barometer.
  • And in the old days you couldn't become GOAT by beating a guy who hadn't even reached his full potential. In many ways, Khabib is a work in progress.
  • You become the GOAT by beating all the well-known badasses.
  • Jose, Chad and Alvarez was a step in the right direction. Although I'd like to see him defend a fucking belt and fight someone his own size.

I don't usually bite on threads like this, but I'm a little tired of people claiming someone as a "Conor wannabe" because they have a similar wide stance.

• He's not going to fight Nate again. lol
  • I'm not sure he can beat Khabib. But even if he did? So what. Khabib is not the barometer.
  • And in the old days you couldn't become GOAT by beating a guy who hadn't even reached his full potential. In many ways, Khabib is a work in progress.
  • You become the GOAT by beating all the well-known badasses.
  • Jose, Chad and Alvarez was a step in the right direction. Although I'd like to see him defend a fucking belt and fight someone his own size.

Ahh yeah the arbitrary ruleset he has to obey to become GOAT.

He's not gonna fight Nate? Just like he wasnt Khabib, amiright? Why miss out on the biggest payday of his MMA career by not fighting someone who he beat before?

Khabib is a work in progress? Fucking lol.

He's the one of two most feared fighters on the roster. His game is as complete as its ever gonna get. He's at his peak...

You undestand that there is such thing as weight classes, to stop fighters from fighting smaller opponents right? If a fighter can make the weight, he's the same size. And height+reach isnt size, there is mass aswell. You can be long tall and lanky and thin, or short, stocky, powerful or anything in between. Get that through your head. Jesus that last part is embarrassing.

Ahh yeah the arbitrary ruleset he has to obey to become GOAT.

He's not gonna fight Nate? Just like he wasnt Khabib, amiright? Why miss out on the biggest payday of his MMA career by not fighting someone who he beat before?

Khabib is a work in progress? Fucking lol.

He's the one of two most feared fighters on the roster. His game is as complete as its ever gonna get. He's at his peak...

You undestand that there is such thing as weight classes, to stop fighters from fighting smaller opponents right? If a fighter can make the weight, he's the same size. And height+reach isnt size, there is mass aswell. You can be long tall and lanky and thin, or short, stocky, powerful or anything in between. Get that through your head. Jesus that last part is embarrassing.
If he would stop cutting so much weight, he could fight at his natural weight division.

If he would stop cutting so much weight, he could fight at his natural weight division.
That applies to 99.9% of fighters.....

Funny how the same doesnt apply to Aldo, or your hero Khabib etc.

Conor is the GOAT but I'm not sure why you think Till is similar.

Another Conor McGregor wannabe gets exposed as a hypejob
tenor.gif

Conor McGregor is Conor McGregor
Darren Till is Darren Till

Conor isn't the only cocky dude in this world. Stop comparing everyone to Conor. It's ok for two confident fighters to be mutually exclusive.

*Conor takes a step*

His fans: "DIS IS WHY HE IS DUH GR8TST OF ALL TYMES"

Tell that to Conor because Conor doesn't understand it too.

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg:large

I love Nate. But let's be real. If you lost to Nate Diaz, you're not the GOAT.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Conor is not the GOAT but that argument is stupid.

GSP lost to Serra (inferior to Nate)
Anderson lost to Chonan, Takase (inferior to Nate)
Fedor lost to Mitrione (inferior to Nate).

I mean losing to Nate does not exclude you from being GOAT.

Give till a little more time. He needs to work on wrestling. I would say he is better offensively than wonderboy but he lacks wrestling.

Losing to Woodley is nowhere near as bad as losing to Nate Diaz.

Conor is not the GOAT but that argument is stupid.

GSP lost to Serra (inferior to Nate)
Anderson lost to Chonan, Takase (inferior to Nate)
Fedor lost to Mitrione (inferior to Nate).

I mean losing to Nate does not exclude you from being GOAT.
About Fedor: I find this unfair. The man got old. It's not that it happened in his prime.
I know this is sherdog and some fanbases need to have their fav fighter as the GOAT but...."but, but" whatever. I don't know why I'm bothering.

This is why Conor McGregor is the greatest of all time, cause he backs it up, he BACKS IT UP! Darren till thought he could be like Conor hahaha pure hypejob.

There's only one Conor McGregor, fact.
How is he a Conor wannabe? He's literally a scouse stereotype, they're all cocky as fuck, Conor had nothing to do with it.

I love Nate. But let's be real. If you lost to Nate Diaz, you're not the GOAT.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

If you lost to Brad Pickett, you're not the GOAT.

If you lost to Matt Serra, you're not the GOAT.

If you lost to Big Foot, a MW, and some Japanese guy you're not the GOAT.

If you lost to a bunch of Japanese guys, Weidman, and USADA, you're not the GOAT.

See how this works? Nate Diaz is by far the best fighter on this list outside of USADA, and happened two weight classes up no less.

Imagine there would be 200 Conor McGregors, very annoying.

How is he a Conor wannabe? He's literally a scouse stereotype, they're all cocky as fuck, Conor had nothing to do with it.

People think everyone is trying to be Conor, which I agree to a certain extent when we may be talking about people from other regions. Conor is not culturally atypical of what you'd find on the isles though. It's how some people naturally are.

Back