Another classic video.

This video is really making the rounds on the internets... I wonder how it ever got posted in the first place.

Vindictive friends? Maybe his mom posted it on a forum somewhere:

"LOL, look at my son. Wat a newb. sheesh."

that video sets the human race back a few hundred years

I thought I had seen most of these videos, but this one was new to me. Great nonetheless :D

seriously, why would that guy post up that vid..unless it was his mom or brother or something

Did anyone else pause the video at the end, to see how hot the dude's mom could be ?

The implications are delightful.

Yeah, the mom had the situation on lockdown despite her tardcake son. If that video is any indication, she's probably been saving his dumb ass ever since he got there.

Damn, some people should be castrated to preserve the gene pool.

Zeirhk said:
Did anyone else pause the video at the end, to see how hot the dude's mom could be ?

maybe ;)

i think this video is a comercial or something , i duno , does not seem like someone would do that then somehow post it on the net.. anyway

Herculean said:
maybe ;)

i think this video is a comercial or something , i duno , does not seem like someone would do that then somehow post it on the net.. anyway

Who's advertising? Winchester?

Madmick said:
Who's advertising? Winchester?
I'd of said it was an advert for contraceptives to avois getting stuck with such a retard of an offspring, or maybe a government sponsored health warning against taking class a drugs while pregnant.

SmashiusClay said:
I'd of said it was an advert for contraceptives to avois getting stuck with such a retard of an offspring, or maybe a government sponsored health warning against taking class a drugs while pregnant.

Cuz Ayyyy....liiiiiike....my WINCHESTER!

Madmick said:
Cuz Ayyyy....liiiiiike....my WINCHESTER!
To me winchester is an old rifle manufacturer, is this some sort of american cultural reference that I'm not getting?

No, you got it.

I'm gonna shoot that fucking kid.

That's why you should not do curls - right Urban : )

Back