Another Boring fight from old Woman HOlm

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly can't stand old woman holm....she has to be one of the most boring fighters around today....all she did the entire fight, was just hold her against the cage....she needs to retire....she's almost as bad as that male model guy...please holly, retire....

I honestly can't stand old woman holm....she has to be one of the most boring fighters around today....all she did the entire fight, was just hold her against the cage....she needs to retire....she's almost as bad as that male model guy...please holly, retire....

Lets hope this is the last time Dayna tries to force her on people. I'll forever be grateful for the Honda KO. But it's time to move on now.

Last edited:
Pennington :

down 2 rounds
Needs a finish
getting absolutely ragdolled in the clinch

3rd round
Engages the clinch

Kill me

Another boring fight from the UFC which invests nothing in these independent contractors. $50k for the guy to beat Pettis.

Who are u?<{boisedyme}>

LftT4xj.png

guess I'm digging old ladies now ;(

Didn't Joe Rogan say this is a great style one in which the all-time great Randy Couture used his whole career? SMH

That's how she 'beat' GDR.

She got a good reputation because she KOd Ronda but TBF, most of her fights have been a boredom.
Even when she KOd Betche, crowd was booing just 1 min before because the lack of action.

I cant ever hate on Holly because of the whole Ronda thing, but WMMA sucks most of the time, they should go to INVICTA and feature the biggest fights in UFC PPVs

Pennington :

down 2 rounds
Needs a finish
getting absolutely ragdolled in the clinch

3rd round
Engages the clinch

Kill me

These lesboz are conditioned to seek out the clinch. That's the only thing I can think of nobody's fight iq is that bad.

She has the skills and the athleticism but shes very very tentative. It gets boring really.

Back