Another Anti-Clinton Writer Found Dead From A "Self Inflicted Gunshot"

Lmfao

Lmfao

Are you sure your mom wasn't Iman Barlow?

If I make friends with any gays maybe I can ask them to gay marry you and bring ya over. I'll try to find you a queen so you can be the pitcher, not catcher.

Hehehehehe..

I will just convert to Islam and maybe Obama can give me asylum.

Or I can be an "aspiring American" as Bernie Sanders puts it and go to Mexico first and just cross the boarder from there.

A typical example of how she trolls people in Facebook is the Issue with Khizr Khan she just told the Anti Trump crowd in Facebook that Khizr Khan and his wife should just go back to Pakistan and continue licking Muhammads butthole.

She told a BLM supporter that they should be thankful to the British for Slavery because if not for Slavery the BLM crowd will not be in the USA and mostly likely stuck in Somalia or Sudan.

She once said
"If not for slavery Barrack Obama could have been the Idi Amin of Kenya.

But the most offensive trolling she had done was when she post the picture of emaciated skin and bones famine stricken kids in Somalia with a caption.

"This could have been Kanye West and Beyonce if Slavery never happened"

Yeah I know Its fuck up but I laughed when she told me about it and how triggered the SJW crowd.

I told her to stop doing it cause we could get Ip banned.

She also said Taylor Swift should gave called Kanye a Fucking dirty N***r when Kanye interupted her at the gramy awards.

some perspective should be noted though...her family has been in the political spotlight for years, of course shady shit (real or not) will come up...

look at the Kennedys (GOATS in this regard) ffs. one guy literally got a chick killed drunk driving and FLED THE SCENE, nothing.....made their money off bootlegging, nothing. 2 bros banging Marilyn Monroe outta wedlock, nothing....

Clintons are just trying to reach that mountaintop. pretty high bar set IMO

100% true. and like most partisan ideologues, the right wingers will assume that everything claimed of the clintons is true. thats why theyre baffled that others can support "an obvious criminal." left wing loons would be claiming the same types of shit if another bush had gotten in.

Lol at prominent Clinton Researcher. That settles it. Nothing can stop her now.

This is why I can't take anti-hillary people all that seriously.

Amazing thread. Demons, catfishing, tinfoil hats, and decades worth of assassinations. There's something for almost everyone in here. Nice!

You wonder why people want to hold what is arguably the highest position on earth?
LOL what have you been inhaling lately? When I first step foot in the festering pit called the War Room, it seemed to me you were a fairly reasonable person, but then again, I recall another time you pulled a post of mine out of context and attempted to use it to make your own point. That's called being disengenuous. I was replying to the statement that Hillary is a demon possessed lesbian (not sure what her sexual orientation has to do with it, but his words, not mine) with an insatiable lust only for power and with only the sole goal of being president. I thereby contrasted her decades of work in the public service, as a political activist for women's rights, as a state and federal legislator, as a successful Secretary of State who brokered a cease fire between warring nations, with the total 0 that is the trumpinator's political acumen and with the ridiculous ego of a man who clearly only is running for his own personal gain.

So PFO if you can't come up with an intelligent response. You sound no better than ripskater at this point with your irrational hate of someone just because they have a vagina in favor of a complete moron who has less business in public office than Bill Cosby.

You sound no better than ripskater at this point with your irrational hate of someone just because they have a vagina in favor of a complete moron who has less business in public office than Bill Cosby.
You honestly think we don't like Hillary because she is a woman? Maybe we don't like what she stands for, maybe we don't like that she's crooked HIllary. The sexism and racism accusations are old.

You honestly think we don't like Hillary because she is a woman? Maybe we don't like what she stands for, maybe we don't like that she's crooked HIllary. The sexism and racism accusations are old.
So are the Clintons murdering everyone that gets in their way accusations, but here we are.

It's all well documented. Scaife gave millions to right-wingers to uncover damaging info about the Clintons. They tried to get the whole ridiculous Vince Foster murder pinned on them, but then just kinda stuck with Lewinsky when that came out.

Now "Ted Cruz's dad was with Lee Harvey!" Trump starts farting out this old story, and hook line and sinker.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...es-nothing-fishy-about-vince-fosters-suicide/

Victor Thorn wrote a book called "The Holocaust Hoax Exposed."

Yes, I'm sure this is the kind guy the Clinton's worry about.

HolocaustHoax2-300x231.jpg

He was not a "Clinton researcher" he was a crazy propagandist conspiracy theory nut jub.

lol, funny to see you in the War Room. Such a shit show

I've always thought this. At least for many years.

There are many other people that probably believe this is how this happens.
Not one self respecting demon would reside in Hillary. Wouldn't even take the tour.

so the same person that can't even properly delete emails w/o fucking it up, or stop her husband from banging literally any chick present.....

can mastermind many political assassinations w/ zero evidence or charges stemming from it????

sounds totally legit

This is probably the single biggest flaw in these Clinton assassination theories. Like, I completely believe that Bill and Hillary are sociopathic pieces of shit, but the logistics for covering up all these political killings is maddening for persons that have repeatedly been unable to cover up scandals.

Lollllll. Demonic forces. Some of you jackasses live in some interesting little fantasy worlds.

south park pretty much nailed this pt on the head.
Believing that our government, especially w/ the lack of secrecy and dumbasses working for them, is ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM capable of carrying out some massive conspiracy theory......is laughable at best.

Trust me, I work for the FED government. They have a literal saying for how halfass everything is: 'good enough for government work'

I was in the military for awhile. Always wondered where the chemtrail canister were on the aircraft. Or how the hell they expected us to round up the population to put in fema camps.

so the same person that can't even properly delete emails w/o fucking it up, or stop her husband from banging literally any chick present.....

can mastermind many political assassinations w/ zero evidence or charges stemming from it????

sounds totally legit
They never really got in trouble for any of the examples you listed.......

Even if only one person from the body count list was legit murdered by the Clinton's....

War Room is becoming Conspiracy Theorist Central. Someone is, at this point, is a favorite to becoming president is going to bother to have some random writer killed just because they wrote some bad things.
What about Vince Foster?

Mary Mahoney?

Barry Seal?

Back