Another Anti-Clinton Writer Found Dead From A "Self Inflicted Gunshot"

My mom does the same on Facebook and other social media she is a 64 year old pretending to be a 19 year old and she is really fooling people bigtime.

Does she go by the pseudonym Girlie? If so, I think I may have had Skype sex with her.

so the same person that can't even properly delete emails w/o fucking it up, or stop her husband from banging literally any chick present.....

can mastermind many political assassinations w/ zero evidence or charges stemming from it????

sounds totally legit
tbf she lied under oath about sending classified info yet still walks free

her husband literally argued the definition of the word 'is' right? nor did he 'have sexual relations w/ that woman, miss Lewinsky'

par for the course in the fam

Walks free, is leading in the polls big right now, and is going to be called "Madam President".

deal-with-it-fish.jpg

these are all paranoid schizos who are already at a suicide risk 100x that of the non paranoid population.

Walks free, is leading in the polls big right now, and is going to be called "Madam President".

deal-with-it-fish.jpg
I don't know if she gets elected. Maybe.

But she's so corrupt and people do not like her as a person, so I really think she's gonna go down in a ball of flames some day. I don't think it will end pretty for her.

some perspective should be noted though...her family has been in the political spotlight for years, of course shady shit (real or not) will come up...

look at the Kennedys (GOATS in this regard) ffs. one guy literally got a chick killed drunk driving and FLED THE SCENE, nothing.....made their money off bootlegging, nothing. 2 bros banging Marilyn Monroe outta wedlock, nothing....

Clintons are just trying to reach that mountaintop. pretty high bar set IMO

This video just come out today. It's crazy. The list just got longer.

Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me. She has people probably some unseen spiritual beings working through her that want to see her move up through the political ranks. That's probably why there is such a crazy high number on the Clinton body count.

She is lesbian according to people that Bill told. So Hillary doesn't even care if he cheats. She's about getting elected.

When you're arrogant, you think you can do what you want.
Wow thats out there even for you Rip lol

Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me. She has people probably some unseen spiritual beings working through her that want to see her move up through the political ranks. That's probably why there is such a crazy high number on the Clinton body count.

giphy.gif

Does she go by the pseudonym Girlie? If so, I think I may have had Skype sex with her.

My mom pretends to be a latina who lives in L.A. using photos she stole online and she trolls the Pakistani pervs who wants to have a skype chat.

She also taunts most of the Muslim and BLM appologists on Facebook.

If she will post on Sherdog she will get banned because of Racist stuff.

Back in the day she told me not to watch Predator 2 she said that movie lost its appeal because Danny Glover.

She is at times delusional like she feels we are actually in the USA!

By ranting during lunch time how the BLM and Obama has destroyed "our" country.

I have to remind her that we are in the Philippines not in the USA and the Pressident is Rody Duterturd.

Well she once dreamed of migrating to the USA and becoming a US citizen but she was never able to set foot in the USA.

When I was a Kid she conditioned me that I learn as much about the USA because she said we will be US citizens soon and that I have to face the fact that I will have to leave my friends behind.

She said if I live long enough I could celebrate the US Tri Centenial in 2076.. Lol I will be 94 by then.

Well as we know that never materialized.

My mom pretends to be a latina who lives in L.A. using photos she stole online and she trolls the Pakistani pervs who wants to have a skype chat.

Lmfao

She also taunts most of the Muslim and BLM appologists on Facebook.

Lmfao

If she will post on Sherdog she will get banned because of Racist stuff.

Are you sure your mom wasn't Iman Barlow?

Well she once dreamed of migrating to the USA and becoming a US citizen but she was never able to set foot in the USA.

When I was a Kid she conditioned me that I learn as much about the USA because she said we will be US citizens soon and that I have to face the fact that I will have to leave my friends behind.

She said if I live long enough I could celebrate the US Tri Centenial in 2076.. Lol I will be 94 by then.

Well as we know that never materialized.

If I make friends with any gays maybe I can ask them to gay marry you and bring ya over. I'll try to find you a queen so you can be the pitcher, not catcher.

I like all the "this can't be true so it's not" arguments.

MERICAN FREE PRESS contacted the State College [Pa.] Police Department this morning for any news on the suicide of Victor Thorn, whose birth name was Scott Robert Makufka.

AFP asked the policeman who answered the phone if the department could provide any updates.

“There was something that occurred on Monday morning, but I don’t know if we’ve released any identities or any details about it at this time.”

AFP asked if he knew when the release might happen.

“I don’t. I don’t know what the status of the investigation is. I have not seen the detective that’s in charge of that today yet. They’ll release it as soon as they can. I don’t know what the holdup is or the details are at this point.”

• AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

By the Staff at AFP

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz4GTPOh0jF

http://americanfreepress.net/prominent-afp-clinton-researcher-found-dead/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3024701/posts

I probably know 30 people who have died in the last 30 years. It would probably be 46 except that I only really started networking in the last ten and worked with so many more people.

This is a seriously disgusting thread on pretty much all fronts.

I like all the "this can't be true so it's not" arguments.

It's very literally decades old, far-right billionaire Libertarian propaganda. Richard Mellon Scaife gave millions to try and prove Hil and Bill were killing people back in the early 90's.

This is Alex Jones level shit.

It's very literally decades old, far-right billionaire Libertarian propaganda. Richard Mellon Scaife gave millions to try and prove Hil and Bill were killing people back in the early 90's.

This is Alex Jones level shit.

Hail Moloch.

Back