Anorexic Looking Anthony Pettis Hitting Pads

Yep and I'm a Pettis fan and I thought he was gonna rule 155 for a while and the only thing that could get in his way was injuries. He looked quick, explosive, and his strikes used to have lots of power. He had confidence and swag like nobody could touch him and I believed it. We all did. Too bad all that's gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Do Bronx won and he's a guy Pettis would've steamrolled in the first round a couple years ago.
Word, agreed on all points Man.

Lol@ whoever said "Dad Body Pettis" is born.

he is same size as his brother these days.

He doesn't look that small to me, dunno???

I think our favorite 5 letter word did a number on my boy Pettis and now he is going through that mindfuck phase afterwards like Overeem did, or Hendricks seems to be in, where you have to regain confidence back in your own, "unaided" skills.

I mean him and Hendricks went from world beaters to multiple consecutive embarrassing fights in like a years time.

I mean, I rooted for them both, but it is hard to come up with another plausible theory.
you sir are an idiot. lazy neck beard keyboard warrior who is lumping Pettis, Hendricks, and Overeem's 'decline' to ped's as if it's common knowledge and been proven. then say it is hard to come up with other reasons. accusations based on nothing is really not a thought provoking analysis you little weasel.

he has the technique but just lacks the power at 155 and i think he made the change at the wrong time where USADA would have leveled the playing field for him. i hope he does well.

Lacked power? He had one shot KO against Lauzon and Cerrone. Had Benson and Giblert diving after clean hits.

I wonder if he did his whole camp at Jackson's btw

So sergio and anthony are interchangeable now?

A few days ago there was a thread saying he's looking more jacked than ever.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Tom cruise take me!

Lacked power? He had one shot KO against Lauzon and Cerrone. Had Benson and Giblert diving after clean hits.
yet he could never finish Benson where RDA manhandled both of them but now that RDA is rDA i think he can hang a bit more.

It's funny that the song says "looking for revenge", but he's going a weight class lower.

USADA1.png

Back