Anorexic Looking Anthony Pettis Hitting Pads

You're right.......reckon 7/10 sherdoggers could take him now

He looks tiny, and he is been looker smaller and smaller with every fight. he ain't much bigger than his brother anymore.

Dude made a career off of a flashy kick that didn't end the fight. He's lucky to still be in the UFC.
Wasn't he a UFC champion or something? Even defended the belt once if i am not mistaking

Wasn't he a UFC champion or something? Even defended the belt once if i am not mistaking

He beat a bellator fighter to get the belt and defended against someone who is 1-4 in the UFC and got busted for drugs.

Right and now from beating that same guy by ripping his arm off and becoming champion

It's pretty apparent that he is Benson Henderson's Dennis Hallman. Something about his style is great for beating him, but he's really not that good.

i thought he looked different in the Barboza fight, not to cry USADA particularly he just looked like his strikes had a lot less power in them, compared to the crushing kicks he hit Cerrone and Lauzon with, I sure as hell wouldn't pick him to beat Cerrone now
And that vicious bodykick against Bendo which made Bendo shoot for a sloppy takedown and got him submitted.

It's pretty apparent that he is Benson Henderson's Dennis Hallman. Something about his style is great for beating him, but he's really not that good.
He lost to the current champion, the former champion, and a top contender. It happens sometimes when you're fighting the best. You clearly just like to troll

The background song is fucking atrocious.

The background song is fucking atrocious.

The theme song for softies.

f0fdead2653e4c0e1dbefb7ae4759381c8db955024c2d96ba59f57a6179e3342_1.jpg

TS, I bet you would much rather him be hard, than soft

Dude made a career off of a flashy kick that didn't end the fight. He's lucky to still be in the UFC.
He finished Cowboy, Lauzon, Bendo, and Melendez in a row. Surely you watch the sport you're commenting on in this forum?

He is one of the fighters who most obviously suffer under USADA.

Back