Annoying people you meet at the mall.

I hate all the whores walking around trying to hit on me. I usually flash my CCW, then they start to back away...

haha, this.

i usually see this with latin and asian families.

I can't fault those families.

I grew up poor and we had no car. My mom would take us to the mall which was 15 minutes away walking distance.

Whenever it was a special occassion ie birthday, X-mas, we'd go to the mall and she'd let me and my brother pick one toy each.

So to us, going to the mall was a special event.

I grew up poor and we had no car. My mom would take us to the mall which was 15 minutes away walking distance.

Whenever it was a special occassion ie birthday, X-mas, we'd go to the mall and she'd let me and my brother pick one toy each.

that's not even what we're talking about. i'm talking about a father, mother, about 5 children, etc. and i think they go every weekend.

that's not even what we're talking about. i'm talking about a father, mother, about 5 children, etc. and i think they go every weekend.

Touche.

Going to the mall nowadays is tedious. It's pretty boring because its overpriced and the merchandise isn't updated frequently.

I'd rather go to Target where I'm surprised with few clearance once in a while and new movies and Legos.

my family was the same way, so i understand what you mean. though i never wanted to go when my family went.

i used to feel embarrassed when i'd be with my family of six, along with a few uncles and aunts, so my sister could buy one dress. like why hell did ten people need to show up so my sis could buy a dress?

that was a more of a rhetorical-type of question, so no answer is needed, lol.

I hate the meandering slow walkers. There always seems to be lots of people not actually shopping, but just wandering through the mall as slowly as they possibly can, getting in my way while I'm actually trying to get somewhere.

my family was the same way, so i understand what you mean. though i never wanted to go when my family went.

i used to feel embarrassed when i'd be with my family of six, along with a few uncles and aunts, so my sister could buy one dress. like why hell did ten people need to show up so my sis could buy a dress?

that was a more of a rhetorical-type of question, so no answer is needed, lol.

For us it was just us 3 so it wasn't too bad.

I'd be embarrassed though because we'd push a shopping cart to get home when we'd do grocery shopping (the mall had Fedco - now closed). I was afraid my friends would see me and tell everyone in school.

Writing this makes me realize we've come a long way and makes me appreciate my life even more.

the "fellows" that walk side by side slow as fuck taking up the whole path to walk. Then get mad when you try to squeeze by.

Also the assholes flying around toys in your face.

the "fellows" that walk side by side slow as fuck taking up the whole path to walk. Then get mad when you try to squeeze by.

Also the assholes flying around toys in your face.

If someone flies one of those helicopters in my face I knock them out of the air. I don't want some retard flying something around my head that can take my eye out. I've only had an issue doing it once, got in a yelling argument with the guy, then a police officer came over and sided with me.

Back