Annoying people you meet at the mall.

lion paw

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are the type of annoying people you've encountered at the mall.I rarely go because I have no reason to,but everytime I go its those damn cell phone salesman who try to stop you from what you're doing.You also have people with sample trays,security,the fragrance lady...

the fragrance lady is ok. it is the fragrance dude that is the problem.
but im in the mall like once every three years, so not much to complain about for me.

The people at Dippin' Dots. They think they know the future and shit.

Whatever they offer you just say you've already bought it

Get outside dude. Stop looking for people to back you up on the "I hate everybody in the ouside world" kick you are on. You are afraid, and are looking to find a support group that is also afraid, that tells all its members that "we just don't like anybody." Go ahead Rainman, watch a movie with explosions while you are walking around everywhere to avoid "annoying people." They WANT you to do that actually.

Autism will be nearly unrecognizable in the near future, bad news.

EDIT: Just say "no thank you."

but im in the mall like once every three years, so not much to complain about for me.
I think I've been to the mall three times in the last 8 yrs.

People who walk really slow and insist on spreading out and blocking the whole walk way. If I am alone I usually just bust through like a gunner on a kick off.

Why? Is he not attracted to you?

Get outside dude. Stop looking for people to back you up on the "I hate everybody in the ouside world" kick you are on. You are afraid, and are looking to find a support group that is also afraid, that tells all its members that "we just don't like anybody." Go ahead Rainman, watch a movie with explosions while you are walking around everywhere to avoid "annoying people." They WANT you to do that actually.

Autism will be nearly unrecognizable in the near future, bad news.

EDIT: Just say "no thank you."

I like this post because it hits close to home lol

the goth kids who want to be different... so different that they all wear black and wear makeup so that they look just like every other goth kid at the mall...

My local mall on friday and saturday nights wont let you in anymore if you are under 18 without a parent as a result of little asshole kids acting like little assholes.

I once met a nice fragrance lady, she said that I smelled great and I shouldn't buy the horrible shit she was selling. I think she hated her job.

Why not just ignore them...

If anyone's ever been to Sawgrass Mills Mall in South Florida you'll know that it's like the pandora's box of annoying people. The worst are probably the hardcore Israelis that work at the gold exchange kiosks. These motherfuckers are more aggressive than an explosive cannibal on bath salts.

People who walk really slow and insist on spreading out and blocking the whole walk way. If I am alone I usually just bust through like a gunner on a kick off.

Yep, that's definitely the worst. Just because you're in a group of 5+, doesn't mean you have to walk parallel to each other and act like you own the place. Obviously, they're usually a bunch of teenagers, so naturally, they're just in the way and being insanely obnoxious. Whenever I've been in a group regardless of where I am, I just try to walk behind someone within the group and make space for other people. It's the considerate thing to do.

Also, parents with strollers. They try using it to their advantage and bully people around. I don't care if your baby is in there, it doesn't give you the right to part through crowds like you're Moses.

Last of all, people who randomly stop on a dime for seemingly no reason. Hey jackass, you're in a crowded area and there is a stream of people walking behind you, don't get pissed when someone happens to bump into you, because you had to stop and text or do whatever you're doing.

/rant

Last edited:
If anyone's ever been to Sawgrass Mills Mall in South Florida you'll know that it's like the pandora's box of annoying people. The worst are probably the hardcore Israelis that work at the gold exchange kiosks.

What do they like run you down and surround you and repeatedly tell you about how much they offer for gold?

Last edited:
Weird going to the mall of all places and having people actually try to sell you something.. What gives!?

I met Carlos Condit, Kenny Florian and Winky Wright at a mall.
They were sooooo annoying, asking for my picture and shit.

I was at walmart the other day and there was a kid (like 17 or 18) standing right in the middle of the intersection of the walkways, looking directly up at the ceiling. I just sort of looked at him like he had some sort of infectious disease and just walked around him. He never acknowledged me. Then his fat white trash mother yelled like halfway across the store "DENNIS!!", and he replied a few octives below a normal speaking voice "what?" I was by him and out of there by then

What do they like run you down and surround you and repeatedly tell you about how much they offer for gold?

I have a hard time understanding what they're saying and I try not to make eye contact or even look in their direction, but I'm pretty sure they have some kiosks that buy gold and then others that sell gold located throughout the mall. Because I've seen these guys lunging at random people trying to touch the gold they're wearing lol.

Back