Annoying GF's Wive's or fiance's

You'll never, ever find a woman that isn't annoying some of the time. Every relationship has periods like what you're going through. Quit your bitchin.

Its their way of testing your mental fortitude. You wince and it'll only get worse from there on.

The mayans have succeeded in the biggest troll job in history.

More than 5k years but they got us.

She does, however, have MANY redeeming qualities as well you know. I'm sure her good points outweigh the bad.

Never had a problem like that with the misses bra. When my sports is on, working out, or hanging out with the guys, she lets me have my guy time.

Sounds like you have some thinking to do.

I've learned from experience that when she lets you have "you time", she is spending that time with your neighbour/best friend's dick in her ass.

If you are a newbie with women, you'd struggle with this.

I get away with so much stuff just because I verbally agree with them, but just keep doing whatever I want. Sometimes, that's all they wanted is some lip service. I'll get some "lip service" in return as well.

I've learned from experience that when she lets you have "you time", she is spending that time with your neighbour/best friend's dick in her ass.

Sounds like you picked a real winner there too lol.

Think they are right no matter what?

Any of us older men have been through this, probably many younger guys as well.

For guys that have been serious with your broad from 25 or older:

I honestly cant stand the bullshit that they seem to bring. Your watching MMA from friday night to finish up watching it on Saturday Morning and they act great for being tolerant, as well as very supportive.

Now they want to persecute you the next day. I put up with my fiance's BS stuff for months. I get caught in this and when I get annoyed Im the bad guy.

When ever she is off I couldnt give a shit less who she hangs out with. I am just asking for a day once a week I can watch it with no consequences.

Football and MMA so I guess Its normally 2 days a week.

One complaint I have about the wife is that I can't tell her my opinion on anything she doesn't like without her getting upset and turning it around on me like I am a bad guy for voicing my opinion.

nomaam2.jpg

Sounds like you're in for a successful and happy marriage.

People are who they are. She isn't going to change, unless something awful or traumatic happens. So either she has enough good stuff going for her that you can put up with whatever this annoying stuff is, or, she doesn't, and you gotta find someone new.

It's pretty much that simple.

So, if you accept that you're going to put up with whatever it is that bothers you about her, maybe you could keep that in the back of your mind. It'll still annoy you when she is being all crazy, but you know you're in it for the long haul, and that might actually help you deal with it. When you think "i'm not going anywhere" for half a second in a fight, even while your GF is yelling at you, you get a bit of power from that. its like, the bigger picture crystallises, and, you pull yourself away from whatever emotions your feeling right at that exact moment.

Women are emotional, usually. If you can take whatever she can dish out and stand firm and not be impacted too much, she'll love you all the more for it. She'll be there for you when times get rough for you and when you really need her, cause she knows that when she was doing her crazy woman stuff, she was able to lean on you.

I mean don't take TOO much shit but be a man and stand up and let her know you can take anything she can dish out.

I dunno maybe that will help.

Disagree with the poster above me. If you are good at understanding the female psyche and you truly do love her, you can get her to drop the B.S. You just have to approach it in the right way. From her perspective. Which is most likely she's insecure that you like mma and football more than spending time with her.

Don't ever put up with bad behavior because you think it's "the manly thing to do, to sacrifice without complaint" because in this situation that will lead to you being miserable and her thinking you are weak. If you are weak in her mind you're gonna hear a lot of "not tonight, I'm tired."

Last edited:
TS not all girls are like that, I used to live together with a girl who was constantly keeping scores and the usual bullshit "you owe me".... my current wife is not like that at all, yeah once ina while she bitches (all women do) but not nearly as much as other women Ive known

My grandfather once told me something when I was a kid that stuck "a woman who doesnt bitch, is a man" so there you go, you'll always have to put up with some of it, the balanced way should be that it doesnt make you miserable

He paints a story which I'm sure he will balance out, he's such a swell bloke who I've become rather attached to.

Heat of the moment thread, methinks.

I had a girl sorta like that. We didn't last long. I couldn't stand the bitching. I'm 25 so I figured there's "Plenty of fish in the sea" so we're slowly parting ways.

Ignore her and say nothing and continue doing what your doing, what is the worst she can do hit you?

Disagree with the poster above me. If you are good at understanding the female psyche and you truly do love her, you can get her to drop the B.S. You just have to approach it in the right way. From her perspective. Which is most likely she's insecure that you like mma and football more than spending time with her.

Don't ever put up with bad behavior because you think it's "the manly thing to do, to sacrifice without complaint" because in this situation that will lead to you being miserable and her thinking you are weak. If you are weak in her mind you're gonna hear a lot of "not tonight, I'm tired."

Dood,the poster above you is you.

I'm 38 and been married for 8 years. While we were dating, I told my wife straight out that I would never put up with her trying to keep me from fishing, fighting, and bbquing. In the 8 years I've been hitched to her, I can honestly say that she has never busted my balls over me watching MMA, going fishing, or bbquin and drinking beer.
My ex GF, the one right before my wife, was amazing in bed, but tried controlling my activities. Since she worked the nightshift, she would conveniently ask me to drop her off at work, knowing damn well I'd have to pick her up in the morning. Then she would use her son as an excuse for me to ditch my fishing or hunting trips. I had enough and broke up with her. She became desperate to the point where she was asking me to take her anal virginity away so long as I went back to her. It was tempting but her son was a royal pain in the ass and I wasn't looking forward to spend the next 10 years living with him in the same house. She had the body of Amanda Bynes and the sexual drive of a nympho, plus she could deepthroat and swallow.
In the end, I chose a woman who would not try to control me. We will soon be blessed with our third child, and am happy with the way things have turned out.
My only advice is pick a woman who will let you be the man you are. Don't let a woman try to lull you into a false sense of security. Those women want to mold a man into their idea of what a man should be.

Back