Annoying friend

therearnaked

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm sorta friends with this dude but not really. He's friends with my other friends so he's usually around hanging out. I've known this dude since high school and he's super fucking annoying and obnoxious. A example would be that he is loud as fuck swearing in public saying fucked up shit to the waiters demanding drinks and saying the food sucks out fucking loud. He does this as like a joke and he's joking but his sense of humor is fucking annoying as fuck. 9 of us went to a super high end restaurant and the boss had to give us a free private room because of this guy since the customers were complaining. The room was $1500 or maybe they needed $1500 to hold on your credit card but i'm not too sure and we got it because of this guy. This dude is white and he shouts out the N word when our waiter was black and standing right there. So my friend pays the bill and this dude eats 1 bite out of his $100 steak and then gets it to go, the thing is this fuck just leaves it there on the table and we leave. The steak alone without sides ranges from $70-$100 so its basically $130 ish for just the main course alone. Anyone have any really fucking annoying friends or friends of friends?

I would never ever put up with someone like that being in my life. Fuck calling people I don't like my friends.

I would never ever put up with someone like that being in my life. Fuck calling people I don't like my friends.

The problem is he's not my friend really, hes friends with my friends I have so if i'm with my friends he's usually there. It's like he hasn't grown up and is so fucking obnoxious. Like i'm not even doing it justice.

The problem is he's not my friend really, hes friends with my friends I have so if i'm with my friends he's usually there. It's like he hasn't grown up and is so fucking obnoxious. Like i'm not even doing it justice.
I would tell said friends, look I like you guys but _______ is an asshole and I won't tolerate his presence. I've had to do it before. Life is just too short for that.

I have a friend that is pretty hard to deal with sometimes, particularly when he's drunk, and specifically due to his social etiquette.

He's ultimately harmless. He just doesn't realize that he comes off obnoxious. He's otherwise a good friend though.

If you ever get the chance to go to Ruth Chris go, best steak I've had.

I'm sorta friends with this dude but not really. He's friends with my other friends so he's usually around hanging out. I've known this dude since high school and he's super fucking annoying and obnoxious. A example would be that he is loud as fuck swearing in public saying fucked up shit to the waiters demanding drinks and saying the food sucks out fucking loud. He does this as like a joke and he's joking but his sense of humor is fucking annoying as fuck. 9 of us went to a super high end restaurant and the boss had to give us a free private room because of this guy since the customers were complaining. The room was $1500 or maybe they needed $1500 to hold on your credit card but i'm not too sure and we got it because of this guy. This dude is white and he shouts out the N word when our waiter was black and standing right there. So my friend pays the bill and this dude eats 1 bite out of his $100 steak and then gets it to go, the thing is this fuck just leaves it there on the table and we leave. The steak alone without sides ranges from $70-$100 so its basically $130 ish for just the main course alone. Anyone have any really fucking annoying friends or friends of friends?

Sounds like my brother in law, except he would have eaten the steak and then complained about it and demanded a refund.

I went once a long time ago. I remember some kind of garlic shrimp side stealing the show.

Wasn't too impressed with the sides, they were pretty average but the steak was mind blowing. It just melts in your mouth, so good.

Sounds like this guy is way beyond "annoying friend" and more full blown asshole. Either avoid being around him or call him out on his shit.

Had a similar situation once, loud obnoxious guy that would pull the returning shit in restaurants all the time. The last time he did that I gave the waiter a $20 at the end of the meal, and loudly said in front of everyone at the table, "sorry you had to deal with this asshole, he doesn't know any better cause he wasn't raised right".

Almost came to blows after that, and things were uncomfortable, but eventually he sort of got edged out of the group of friends.

Have you talked to your other friends about him? If they're decent people they probably realize what an asshole he is and feel the same way about him, but just don't really know what to say or do about it, just like you.

Never heard of them, is it regional?

As of 2006 it's in 28 states, according to wiki.

You can check on their website if there's one within 50 miles of you.

Honestly, that's the only reason to go though, and it's a side dish. The main courses aren't so great.

I will be frank with my friend about him. I will tell him that dude is a scumbag I have done that before and my buddy listened to me and started not to invite as holes over.

Sounds like this guy is way beyond "annoying friend" and more full blown asshole. Either avoid being around him or call him out on his shit.

Had a similar situation once, loud obnoxious guy that would pull the returning shit in restaurants all the time. The last time he did that I gave the waiter a $20 at the end of the meal, and loudly said in front of everyone at the table, "sorry you had to deal with this asshole, he doesn't know any better cause he wasn't raised right".

Almost came to blows after that, and things were uncomfortable, but eventually he sort of got edged out of the group of friends.

Have you talked to your other friends about him? If they're decent people they probably realize what an asshole he is and feel the same way about him, but just don't really know what to say or do about it, just like you.

Yeah I think i'll just talk to my other friends about him, that's really all I can do. Like he's nice to me and everything but he's so fucking loud like it's hard to take him anywhere in public.

Back