Annoyance at restaurants

This is why corporate restaurants blow.

That's the place the customer is always right. Even if they take a dump on the table.

Nothing is better than working at a privately owned restaurant and throwing assholes out the door.

No corporate office to call so fuck off.

Nothing is better than working at a privately owned restaurant and throwing assholes out the door.

No corporate office to call so fuck off.

It's amusing that you think this. I have never worked for a corporate restaurant, and now all locally owned places have are yelp reviews, and pissing off a customer means a bad yelp review that the public can see.

I would much rather deal with corporate than another fucking half star initiative. If corporate places didn't pay so shitty i would gladly work for one.

It's amusing that you think this. I have never worked for a corporate restaurant, and now all locally owned places have are yelp reviews, and pissing off a customer means a bad yelp review that the public can see.

I would much rather deal with corporate than another fucking half star initiative. If corporate places didn't pay so shitty i would gladly work for one.

Corporate restaurants are the places that allow people to finish 98% of a meal than say they didn't lik it and get their bill comped.

All the while threatening to call corporate offices.

Privately owned places throw ur loser ass right out the door. And I love watching an asshole get thrown out.

I worked at s place in the summer many years ago and the owner told a woman to stop letting her kids run around the place like it was a park. In typical beotch fashion she got angry and my owner told her and her group to leave and never come back. Ana amazing feeling for the owner I'm sure.

The woman looked perplexed. Worth the price of admission

Corporate restaurants are the places that allow people to finish 98% of a meal than say they didn't lik it and get their bill comped.

Privately owned places throw ur loser ass right out the door. And I love watching an asshole get thrown out.

I worked at s place in the summer many years ago and the owner told a woman to stop letting her kids run around the place like it was a park. In typical beotch fashion she got angry and my owner told her and her group to leave and never come back. Ana amazing feeling for the owner I'm sure.

I just quit a local restaurant and that exact thing happened every night. Maybe it's a vegas thing, but it's happening everywhere. Yelp has made everywhere a corporate entity in practice. Promise.

What you're describing is extremely rare

lol, dining in a Vietnamese restaurant is a bit of a culture shock compared to Western restaurants. They're usually very busy, and the staff are very efficient. I get mad when a waiter doesn't come and take my order in a minute, and if my food isn't ready in 5.

Just be glad you guys didn't have to experience the ahjummas in a Korean restaurant. haha

Yea everyone just looked at us like uuhh what are you doing here. It was cool though my boss has an asian wife so he knows all the good places in the area. I really loved the food to these pork chops they made had a taste I've never tasted before and it was crazy good. We ended up ordering a bunch of stuff and just grabbing from the plates and they had a spinner in the middle it was cool.

when the beer isn't filled all the way to the top of the glass. I get it, there was once a head that dissipated, but if it has been sitting out that long waiting for the server to bring it out, top it off...

Don't refill my tea when it's half full. I just got it sweetened right. Don't interrupt me while I'm telling a story. It's rude. If you see a family of 5, one of which orders ribs, you should bring extra napkins. If there's 15 of us, split the bill. It's not my fault you were a can and didn't ask who's paying for what. Oh yeah, learn the difference between well done and rare.

This is such a scam I don't understand why businesses accept this sort of behavior. I was on vacation with my GF in colorado and she got some sort of pasta at the hotel (knew she made the wrong choice from the get go) and she hated it. She took two bites and was done with it. I told her don't worry about it will just order something else and she can take it to the room. The waiter refused to let us pay for another plate and just took her food. I made sure to tip him really good (35% I think it was).

Eating the whole plate and then saying you didn't like it is BS.

I just quit a local restaurant and that exact thing happened every night. Maybe it's a vegas thing, but it's happening everywhere. Yelp has made everywhere a corporate entity in practice. Promise.

What you're describing is extremely rare

I've bartended in some capacity for the better part of 10+ years and I've thrown a number of people out.

It's an amazing feeling. Act like a human being whe. Ur out and this won't happen.

Don't be overly rude, destructive, and plain old stupid and this won't happen to u when ur out at a place that doesn't tolerate people acting like ass hats.

Last Ti e I threw someone out is when they got into an argument with me over happy hour prices. Shit ends at 7. They come in at 7:05 sorry No happy hour. You wanna talk and yell at me over something I don't control well get the fuck out. Felt amazing.

Blog about it. See if anyone cares.

Don't refill my tea when it's half full. I just got it sweetened right. Don't interrupt me while I'm telling a story. It's rude. If you see a family of 5, one of which orders ribs, you should bring extra napkins. If there's 15 of us, split the bill. It's not my fault you were a can and didn't ask who's paying for what. Oh yeah, learn the difference between well done and rare.

I've actually noticed a lot more restaurants are asking if you want to split the bill now. Then again I'm eating in downtown a lot so it might be because they're used to that sort of thing.

This is such a scam I don't understand why businesses accept this sort of behavior. I was on vacation with my GF in colorado and she got some sort of pasta at the hotel (knew she made the wrong choice from the get go) and she hated it. She took two bites and was done with it. I told her don't worry about it will just order something else and she can take it to the room. The waiter refused to let us pay for another plate and just took her food. I made sure to tip him really good (35% I think it was).

Eating the whole plate and then saying you didn't like it is BS.

Had 8 Bulgarians come in about 2 weeks ago, all but one order Gyros, which was a fucking pain in the ass, then send them back 15 minutes later saying they were cold. A single bite was taken of 1, all of the others were untouched.

So they then got 7 free meals, which they all decided to order at separate times at peak hours.

At that point I am prioritizing tickets that have come in later than what i am working with and it is making everything come out slower.

And it cost us a solid 50$ dollars worth of food.

I've bartended in some capacity for the better part of 10+ years and I've thrown a number of people out.

It's an amazing feeling. Act like a human being whe. Ur out and this won't happen.

Don't be overly rude, destructive, and plain old stupid and this won't happen to u when ur out at a place that doesn't tolerate people acting like ass hats.

Last Ti e I threw someone out is when they got into an argument with me over happy hour prices. Shit ends at 7. They come in at 7:05 sorry No happy hour. You wanna talk and yell at me over something I don't control well get the fuck out. Felt amazing.

Blog about it. See if anyone cares.
I wish that were the case bud, but Yelp is deep fucking srs these days.

If they ever bitch at you about splitting the bill, they're just mad that they have to manually put it into the Micros system, which is the easiest thing in the world to work. Most servers are fucking idiots and struggle with touch screen computers, which are pretty standard in most restaurants.

Have you gotten a well done steak come out rare?

I wish that were the case bud, but Yelp is deep fucking srs these days.

Yelp is a scam. U can pay them To filter that bad reviews out.

I still bartend now in a limited capacity(I love the money and it's fun as hell and like interacting with people)

I threw a crazy woman out 2 weeks ago.

Orders one $3 beer. Tries to walk out without paying, I yell for her to come back. She than empties her change purse on the bar, Pennies and nickels. I say do me a favor the tabs on me just don't ever come back again. Most bars round up or down or even set the prices so there is no loose change going around. Almost every place I know does this.

It's easier for both the business and customers. She tried leaving without paying than Tried paying. in pennies and nickels. Now get the fuck out and don't ever come back.
Your business will most certainly not be missed.

If they ever bitch at you about splitting the bill, they're just mad that they have to manually put it into the Micros system, which is the easiest thing in the world to work. Most servers are fucking idiots and struggle with touch screen computers, which are pretty standard in most restaurants.

Have you gotten a well done steak come out rare?

Yes. I don't mind some blood but if my plate looks like a crime scene, there's a problem.

i think its on you to tell the water you need 15 separate checks

If there's 15 people, say 3 families of 5, and it's supposedly a pain in the ass to split it later, then I'd say the burden is on the waiter. If you're gonna get rustled about it later then you should've asked.

I hate when parents bring I decided to a high end restaurants. Take those little eastwards to friendly or Chilis

Back