ANNIHILATION from Ex Machina Writer/Director (87% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen ANNIHILATION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Trailer needs more Dancing: IMHO

200.gif

tumblr_os44niKeCB1qzs7uio4_r1_500.gif

Alex Garland is an absolute fucking beast of a writer; 28 days later, Sunshine, Ex Machina & Dredd. This should be amazing.

Getting excited for this.

I am assuming we should read nothing into this movie's prospects from the release date? Or is it January that is the dumping ground month?

Actually looks really cool imo. Definitely gonna watch this on the big screen.

OMG did we have to just loop that f*cking soundtrack noise over & over the whole time? lol...

Bit of a fail as a trailer. Didn't explain anything. More like a long teaser imo. I guess her husband went into a freaky anomaly & didn't come back so she went in after him or something.

Graphics looked pretty cool & it's got Mrs. Nat... so I'll probably give it a try on DVD or something.

Last edited:
OMG did we have to just loop that f*cking soundtrack noise over & over the whole time? lol...

Bit of a fail as a trailer. Didn't explain anything. More like a long teaser imo. I guess her husband went into a freaky anomaly & didn't come back so she went in after him or something.

Graphics looked pretty cool & it's got Mrs. Nat... so I'll probably give it a try on DVD or something.

They can't show you too much that's the point of the film, this writer can do no wrong for me with his track record I'll definitely be at the cinema for this.

Was not interested in this at all, but ex machina writer and director gets my attention. Sign me in.

Ex Machina was great.

This has my attention, looks interesting and wtf weird.

Update: December 13, 2017

Full Trailer for Alex Garland's Sci-Fi Thriller ANNIHILATION Starring Natalie Portman

Based on Jeff VanderMeer’s best-selling Southern Reach Trilogy, Annihilation stars Natalie Portman, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Gina Rodriguez, Tessa Thompson, Tuva Novotny and Oscar Isaac. It was written and directed by Alex Garland (Ex Machina, 28 Days Later). In theaters February 23, 2018.

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

Hey, let's send 5 women in for an apparent military objective.

Back