Anne Boleyn

I thought they were divorces, which is why Henry broke from the Catholic Church since he couldn’t get the blessing from the Pope. Again, my knowledge on the Tudor’s is limited but you’re probably correct.

Not the same. The church didn't want to budge on the issue of divorce so Henry's legal team found a way to get his first marriage annulled. But there was no reasonable avenue for annulment for his 2nd marriage.

JaT0zGC.jpg

Not the same. The church didn't want to budge on the issue of divorce so Henry's legal team found a way to get his first marriage annulled. But there was no reasonable avenue for annulment for his 2nd marriage.

Were both annulments, Anne of Cleves he just declared the marriage unconsummated.

I prefer the other Boylen girl.

Jesus has been recast as white for quite a while.

also other races bust mostly white
That's a subtle joke most Sherdog meatheads won't get.

I know that there was a previous thread, but I'm drunk and can't find the search option. I've had many black girlfriends, and yet changing a historical white woman to a black main character....for whatever reason, if you oppose that it is argued as racist? Is an hilarious parody on real life.
AnneBoleynHever.jpg

Vs
anne-boleyn-played-by-jodie-turner-smith-5995-1613057283.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-04-03-at-2.04.30-AM-1024x535.png

Yes but not through the proper channels, Henry had to break off with the Catholic church.

The Act of Supremacy changed the proper channels. Henry VIII never divorced under English law.

I'm only bothering arguing because the black Anne Boleyn outrage is played out at this point. The producers achieved what they set out to do.

I know that there was a previous thread, but I'm drunk and can't find the search option. I've had many black girlfriends, and yet changing a historical white woman to a black main character....for whatever reason, if you oppose that it is argued as racist? Is an hilarious parody on real life.
AnneBoleynHever.jpg

Vs
anne-boleyn-played-by-jodie-turner-smith-5995-1613057283.jpg

<Dany07>

they're tryin to rewrite the history books but I dont get why does it have to be with black people. theres more mexicans in the us but we dont get any representation

why not a mexican anne boleyn? or a chinese one?

I cant wait for Black lesbian Hitler.

I wonder how people will play the victim in a few hundred years when everyone's almond colored

Back