ankle support help

thaiboxer92

White Belt
Reaction score
ok heres the deal my combat sports ankle supports are getting stretched and losing thier support and i dont have the money right now to buy some new ones is their anything i can do to prolong the life of them or should i just try and borrow some money. if i should just get new ones any suggestions on a good pair im looking at fairtex's any suggestions are appreceated

ok heres the deal my combat sports ankle supports are getting stretched and losing thier support and i dont have the money right now to buy some new ones is their anything i can do to prolong the life of them or should i just try and borrow some money. if i should just get new ones any suggestions on a good pair im looking at fairtex's any suggestions are appreceated

Your local drug store should cary ACE ankle supports. Best ankle supports right at your corner.
1101-0113.jpg

nationman are good ankle supports. however they are at the budget end. it would be better spending a couple of extra bucks and getting a sized/premier ankle support. nationman do them. they are incidently called nationman premier ankle support. Twins and King also do them as well.

Learn to tape your ankles. I've been doing it recently and it is time consuming but if you have ankle problems it is so much more supportive/protective.

I'm rehabbing a mild ankle sprain and the nationmans offer me pretty much no protection at all.

Your local drug store should cary ACE ankle supports. Best ankle supports right at your corner.
1101-0113.jpg

This appears to answer my question, I just want to double check...

Is there any difference in design between an ACE ankle support and a Muay Thai ankle support? I don't see any but maybe I'm wrong?

Does anyone recommend wearing them everytime you train MT, or just when you're injured?

Back