Ankle Picking Ankalaev

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
Damn he does!! I had to make this gif just for that.
XeXZpUz.gif

tony-giant-hand-jpg.836461
Damn bro, some of you guys are wizards, throwing together gifs in minutes just to make a joke lol. Well done...

Josh Thompson said something about it. Basically admitted to being shook by having his hand engulfed by Tony's mitt at the face off. This is the first time I notice it myself. Looks almost cartoonish

Fully expect Ankalaev to fuck him up in brutal fashion ... But.. Krylov hasn't been finished by strikes since 2013 when he was a wee lad around 20 years old, he's had 16 fights since then. I think this could be a lot closer than many anticipate, including myself.
also that was at heavyweigth

Damn bro, some of you guys are wizards, throwing together gifs in minutes just to make a joke lol. Well done... Josh Thompson said something about it. Basically admitted to being shook by having his hand engulfed by Tony's mitt at the face off. This is the first time I notice it myself. Looks almost cartoonish

Thanks bro. Lots of practice. It takes a lot of time to get decent. :D

Ankalaev wins by decision here. But he'll look in control the whole way through. Klidson Abreu did well against Ankalaev by making it to the end but even then he took a nasty uppercut to the nose, breaking it.
How this chechnyan hasn't had a top 5 fight yet, astounds me. He's been looking unstoppable.

Back