Ankalaev would embarrass Jon Jones

Actually it is enough to convince us he's the better fighter. You know you lost the argument when you start dissing fighters that are not even apart of it lmao. By your same logic Cain must've been a worse fighter than Jds so was Gsp to Serra at the time the time they lost. If you finish a guy you must be the better fighter right?

Lol Ankalaev is not that good. Imagine thinking you're an educated fan about fighting and thinking that. Hes regarded as the best prospect in the division by people that know a lot.more about mma than you do. You're getting salty and it's showing.

LOL, not really. I just wanted to point out that I can't take your opinion seriously regarding Anakaelev/Craig considering you're saying he would embarrass Jones. That's the reason why I mentioned it. You're obviously bias towards him and can't think clearly. I mentioned Zabit cause I am just having fun with you.

The difference between Cain and JDS is that Cain actually fought him twice after and showed he's the better fighter, he proved it. There is some fact behind that. Going into the rematch most were picking JDS to knock him out again. It wasn't till the 2nd and even the 3rd fight that everyone said Cain was the better guy. You're just making an assumption here which to which there is no fact. I can come out and say I think Craig will tap him even faster. But until either scenario happen, the result stands as such and Craig is the better man. Using Cain/JDS is not a good example buddy.

I never said Ankaelev is not that good in the sense he's not a good fighter, I said it in the sense that he's not that good to compete with Jones. That's why I said right after the Jones comparison. I do think he's a good fighter and has some potential to be a top 10 guy. But he's fought no one so far and hasn't proven himself. And you're coming on here saying he would embarrass Jones? You know how ridiculous that sounds.

Tell me who these people are who know a lot more than I do. I think he's a legit prospect and among the best, but I wouldn't say he's the best. You got Spann, Menfield, Olekseiczuk, and Crute as well. All of these guys have shown some good abilities. I would say Ankalaev sits towards the top of that list, but I wouldn't place him clearly better than all of them.

I think one thing we can all agree on is that we’d all want Ankalaev to lose. Cheering for an Akhmat MMA fighter is reprehensible.

Back