Ankalaev would embarrass Jon Jones

Ankalaev got embarrased by Paul fcking Craig....

He never beat a top level UFC fighter. I dont think anyone who got embarrased by Paul Craig can embarrass Jones.

Well.. he is on a 3 fight winning streak and working his way up.

He is fighting Cutelaba next and with a win there he should get a ranked opponent so I don't rule him fighting for the title in 2021.
Damn, cutelaba vs ankalaev is gonna be good

My reaction to reading you refer to yourself as " the clit commander"

giphy.gif

The Craig fight was a complete fluke.

Yes! A complete fluke triangle choke. He just happened to get extremely lucky wrapping is legs around Ankalev and making him tap.

<45>

Yes! A complete fluke triangle choke. He just happened to get extremely lucky wrapping is legs around Ankalev and making him tap.

<45>
When you win 14:55 seconds of a fight and lose the last 5, yep it is.

@PurpleDrank looked up highlights of Ankalaev again and while highlight videos should always be taken with a grain of salt, he's more fluid and technical of a striker than i remember.
Curious as to how his career will play out, he looks pretty promising and is very young at 27 years of age.

Didn’t this guy tap with a second left?

Literally couldn’t hang on a second longer vs Paul Craig of all people lmao

Didn’t this guy tap with a second left?

Literally couldn’t hang on a second longer vs Paul Craig of all people lmao

He’s a pusassi. Only the most beta would ever tap with one second left. You wanna y’all about tarnishing your legacy, one can never recover from that.

Jones for the W!

@PurpleDrank looked up highlights of Ankalaev again and while highlight videos should always be taken with a grain of salt, he's more fluid and technical of a striker than i remember.
Curious as to how his career will play out, he looks pretty promising and is very young at 27 years of age.
Yes hes very young. Honestly Cutelaba is gonna be a tough fight though

When you win 14:55 seconds of a fight and lose the last 5, yep it is.

LOL, the timing doesn't make it a fluke. A submission is a definitive way to end the fight. Craig ended the fight in a definitive way. He proved that he can finish Ankalev in the 15 minute duration. It doesn't mater if its 2:55, 7:33 or 14:55. The point is that Craig was able to prove he can finish Ankalev. And that is what makes the fighter better in that case and gets the W.

Just because you train longer doesn't necessarily mean you're better than someone else.

Ankalaev might be really legit, but Reyes has already proven to be an elite striker, while Ankalaev has not (yet).
Reyes isnt isnt striker just really good at boxing

If they fought tomorrow Magomed would play with him. After watching the Reyes fight it's clear Jones has regressed a little bit but also he struggles with southpaw s a bit. Reyes been training for what 4 years and he arguably won. Ankalaev has been training since he was a boy. He is a way more polished striker than Reyes, and has better grappling too.

This fight probably never happens because Ankalaev might never get a visa and still has to work his way up the rankings. But if they did it would be an ugly night for Jones. Much respect for Jones's run but he has some tough fights ahead. I wouldnt be surprised if Jan took him out at this point.

Who????

LOL, the timing doesn't make it a fluke. A submission is a definitive way to end the fight. Craig ended the fight in a definitive way. He proved that he can finish Ankalev in the 15 minute duration. It doesn't mater if its 2:55, 7:33 or 14:55. The point is that Craig was able to prove he can finish Ankalev. And that is what makes the fighter better in that case and gets the W.
Why doesnt the timing make it a fluke? I told you why it does and your saying its because a submission is definitive. So is a k.o but those can also be flukes. The point is Ankalaev is the better fighter and he showed it. If they fought again he would be a heavy favorite.

Back