Anjem Choudary finally found guilty of supporting ISIS

They should stuff him inside of a large dead pig and let him suffocate to death in there. Then let him know that upon his death he will be ground up and made into hog feed.

I would be a great dictator because I'm ruthless and creative.
Slaughter the pigs that he's fed to
make jihad bacon from them.
Sell it at a premium
profit.

100% he has been working for UK government for 10 years. The pressure has been so big on the government that they have to pretend they are going in for him now. he wont see a day in jail. He will just disappear for a period

They should stuff him inside of a large dead pig and let him suffocate to death in there. Then let him know that upon his death he will be ground up and made into hog feed.

I would be a great dictator because I'm ruthless and creative.
Lol

Slaughter the pigs that he's fed to
make jihad bacon from them.
Sell it at a premium
profit.

"Jihad Bacon" would be a great marketing gimmick. The bacon could be shitty but tons of people would still buy it as a fuck you to jihadis. Pretty genius, actually.

brb buying jihadibacon.com

"Jihad Bacon" would be a great marketing gimmick. The bacon could be shitty but tons of people would still buy it as a fuck you to jihadis. Pretty genius, actually.

brb buying jihadibacon.com
I really just adapted an idea I had a few years ago. We've got a serial killer up here named robert picton, killed a bunch of hookers and fed them to pigs. My first thought was hooker bacon.
Before that when we had the mad cow disease crisis, I was trying to convince people we needed to buy up the diseased cows so we could market the official mad cow leather jacket line. No one bought the idea.

100% he has been working for UK government for 10 years. The pressure has been so big on the government that they have to pretend they are going in for him now. he wont see a day in jail. He will just disappear for a period

Are you joking?
I often see that being said about Anjem but I've always thought it was some ongoing joke.
That he is with the MI5 and so on.

Edit: holy shit.
There is some breaking news story about MI5 blocking Scotland Yard arresting Anjem for years

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/70...Islamic-State-terror-police-MI5-Scotland-Yard

“Was it possible that the agencies were like ‘Let’s focus on the guys actually making bombs rather than the guy who is loosely somewhere in the background, let’s focus on him later’, that’s possible, but I would be very surprised if you found a directive somewhere in [MI5] or somewhere else that said ‘Don’t touch him because he’s more useful out there than he is inside.’”

Last edited:
get killed in jihad and get 70 virgins. not about religion at all.

Money and power can be acquired by the useless, the lazy and the depraved in this world by the propagation of the fraud that is religion.

Back