Anjem Choudary finally found guilty of supporting ISIS

Snausages-Coupons.jpg

I guarantee you that a large portion of the Islamic community will be painting this guy as a victim. I guarantee it. Many who don't will be secretly sympathetic.

The sick hypocritical irony is that you couldn't say even 1/100th of what he's said from another religion's perspective in any Muslim majority country without being cruelly slaughtered.
And a large portion would be only too happy to see him locked up not because what he says about Islam isn't true but precisely because Anjem doesn't "play hide the ball" as Sam Harris puts it and proudly admits that Islam is not a religion of peace but of conquest.

I've got mixed feelings about this.
I think people can have any views that they want, no matter how crazy they are, as long as they are not harming others.
It seems like Anjem was found guilty for knowing certain people and holding certain views.

Did he directly do anything?

I mean, you can't have freedom only for people with certain views.
Seems kind of thought-police-esque

Cowardly old man who sent impressionable boys to wage jihad, but when the kuffar arrived at his door he surrendered like a sheep.

Bit like Bin Laden, who had a loaded Kalashnikov and several minutes notice that he would be making his last stand, but instead hid behind his wives and cried like a pussy ass bitch.

You'd think if these guys were so fanatical, they'd have no fear of death.

Prison is the easiest place to recruit anyone. Lots of people from broken homes, angry young men with disposition for violence. They better have a plan. Isolation or some guard following him around.

Last edited:
I've got mixed feelings about this.
I think people can have any views that they want, no matter how crazy they are, as long as they are not harming others.
It seems like Anjem was found guilty for knowing certain people and holding certain views.

Did he directly do anything?

I mean, you can't have freedom only for people with certain views.
Seems kind of thought-police-esque

Allegedly recruiting people. He was never convicted of whatever views he may hold.

Allegedly recruiting people. He was never convicted of whatever views he may hold.
That story doesn't really go into it.
I guess I'll have to wait for the final verdict to see what was going on.

That story doesn't really go into it.
I guess I'll have to wait for the final verdict to see what was going on.

Fair enough, but still they can't convict him strictly for his views. They have had to convince the court that it had some third party effect.

Prison is the easiest place to recruit anyone. Lots of people from broken homes, angry young men with disposition for violence. They better have a plan. Isolation or some guard following him around.
I watched some short documentary on the former Al Muhajiroun.
It seemed like a few of his close buddies converted while in prison.

I watched some short documentary on the former Al Muhajiroun.
It seemed like a few of his close buddies converted while in prison.

What's the name of the documentary? Charlie hebdo killers was also radicalised in prison. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Europe doesn't have a system to cope with this. The relative lenience mixed with a lack of funding for social programs. They are creating angry guys and letting them back into society with few prospects of a better future.

What's the name of the documentary? Charlie hebdo killers was also radicalised in prison. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Europe doesn't have a system to cope with this. The relative lenience mixed with a lack of funding for social programs. They are creating angry guys and letting them back into society with few prospects of a better future.
I forget what it was called.
It wasn't too long. Maybe 30 minutes or so.

It told the story of this guy

Capture.jpg

He's a buddy of Anjem and he converted in prison.
It also had a little scene with the ginger guy that tried to do the sharia zones hahaha.
He was the first one to get a total ban to even chat about Islam to others. I forget what that law was called.

Edit: Ahh I probably mixed two documentaries together.
This one was about the prisoners.

A new story about Anjem's wife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-time-vows-non-Muslims-Britain-destroyed.html

377076BB00000578-0-image-a-1_1471737241543.jpg

"The wife of jailed hate preacher Anjem Choudary is today unveiled as an extremist herself, spouting vile diatribes supporting Islamic State and predicting ‘destruction’ for Britain’s non-Muslims.

Drawing parallels with a Koranic verse, Rubana Akhtar told a secret meeting: ‘Allah destroyed them all their houses, Allah completely ruined them… see their houses in utter ruin because of the evils they committed.’

She even gets a cheap laugh from her audience of impressionable young women and children as she mocks the plight of an IS victim who was burned alive."

"Rubana, 41, was caught on camera without her face veil by an undercover reporter last year, but she can only now be identified as the mother of Choudary’s five children. She is being investigated by police while her husband faces up to ten years in jail after being found guilty of inviting support for IS.

Akhtar is the former leader of the women’s section of Choudary’s Islamist group al-Muhajiroun, whose aim is to make Britain an Islamic state. After it was banned 11 years ago, Akhtar simply took her lectures underground."

Big surprise there. I'm surprised he was allowed to spread his rhetoric for as long as he did.

Just a bit of diversity. What's the big deal?

he is truly a piece of shit

even Muslims hate this asshole

Back