Anime's that are better English dubbed

Dbz

Cannot stand high pitched Japanese voices

Dragonball z. Goku sounds like a highschool girl in japanese dub
Wrong. You guys wouldn't even know the voice was from a woman. His voice is different when he's in serious fighting mode.

Piccolo's Japanese voice is badass. Vegeta's too.

Wrong. You guys wouldn't even know the voice was from a woman. His voice is different when he's in serious fighting mode.

Piccolo's Japanese voice is badass. Vegeta's too.
Whatever weebs.

Yu Yu Hakusho is best dubbed in portuguese. Honestly, thats the only one.
DBZ in brazilian portuguese is also excelent.

Vampire hunter d bloodlust and ninja scroll have phenomenal eng voice actors
Bloodlust actually had the English voice actors record their dialogue first. When it played it theatres in Japan it was in English with Japanese subtitles. I think this was done because the old Vampire Hunter D movie was more popular in the West than Japan, and probably why the quality of the performances was so high.

Similar to Afro Samurai being created around the idea of Samuel Jackson as the lead role.

Last edited:
i prefer the music in the japanese full lenghts.

I have gone back and watched a few of the bigger scenes (most notably Gohan going ssj2) in Japanese due to dbz abridged. They definitely do have better music, aside from Vegeta's piano theme

I remember enjoying the English dubs for Blue Gender a lot. There are a lot of others that had really good english dubbing, but my brain isn't working right now.

Rurouni Kenshin has excellent English voice actors.

Captain tsubasa is better in spanish than it is in english
Captain_Tsubasa_%25281983%2529_banner.jpg

Back