Television Anime and Manga v41

Baki - Couldn't get into it. Like I really wanted to like it.
Cowboy Bebop - I've seen over the years I don't mind it and should start from ep 1
Black Lagoon - Idk I like it but it just doesn't grip me after a season or two

I'll give the others a go.

Want a challenge?

Watch ergo proxy

About 23 episodes of total mindfuck

Still considered one of the best animes made

I’ll always remember this show. Real gloomy.

Very original in its own way

But not for casual viewer, you really have to watch it to know wtf is going on

I had to use wiki a few times lol

Goblin Slayer Goblins crown movie watched.

First 23 minutes is a complete recap of the anime but then the movie starts. The last episode where he removes his helmet is cool.

The movie is captioned 'he does not let anyone roll the dice'. This is pretty telling of the character. How he's so crazy about preparing for every eventuality and have every option at hand, etc.

I liked the movie, short though it was. The protagonist reminds me of Gatts.

I only started watching Anime again this year because my Girlfriend watches it so far I've finished (All seasons out so far)

and I have like 30 episodes left of Fairy Tail.

Is Fairy Tail a fun, feel-good anime? I've never watched anime, but I watched a little Fairy Tail PS4 gameplay/story-mode and it was fun and had cool music

7 seeds was pretty good. The anime art is better than the manga, but I enjoyed the future survival story overall. I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the story in anime form.

Finally got around to reading Holyland. That was a good read too.

7 seeds was pretty good. The anime art is better than the manga, but I enjoyed the future survival story overall. I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the story in anime form.
I haven't seen/read it but the synopsis sounds sort of similar to Dr. Stone. Psyren might also be another one to look into.
Finally got around to reading Holyland. That was a good read too.
It's been years and years since I read it but I seem to remember the ending for that one being major butt. Two series off the top of my head you might also want to check out: All Rounder Meguru, KSKM.

I haven't seen/read it but the synopsis sounds sort of similar to Dr. Stone. Psyren might also be another one to look into.

It's been years and years since I read it but I seem to remember the ending for that one being major butt. Two series off the top of my head you might also want to check out: All Rounder Meguru, KSKM.

I thought the ending was good for Holyland. While reading, I was thinking that it would be great to crossover with Karate Shoukoushi! lol

7 seeds isn’t really similar to Dr. Stone. Dr Stone is great too though. 7 seeds sticks to the survival genre.

Last edited:
Is Fairy Tail a fun, feel-good anime? I've never watched anime, but I watched a little Fairy Tail PS4 gameplay/story-mode and it was fun and had cool music

Has some pretty sad moments. But for the most part it's feel good, friendship overcomes all. Poor guys who live in a world populated with minimum 7/10 girls.

Just started Golden Kamui. Damn, this is really good! Funny, violent, graphic, informative, it’s quite the read so far!

Edit: Holy shit, this story takes some twisted turns!! It’s borderline horror in some ways. Oof

Last edited:
Back