Television Anime and Manga v41

Can't even say what they're about?
Slave B
This is a world whose peace was destroyed by the Shadow Lord, ‘Secneum’. ‘Niro’ is a half-elf, half-human boy who lost his parents as a baby and was adopted by a slave couple. In this world, slaves are not treated as humans. Since Niro’s adoptive parents are slaves, they are mistreated and eventually lose their lives. Now Niro is alone once more, and must shoulder the burdens of his family and do whatever is takes to protect his two younger siblings. If Niro wants to escape this fate, there is only one thing he can do. He must graduate from the academy, ‘Excanum’ just like the current Emperor, ‘Muren’ who was once a slave!
Asper Girl
Yokoi Taku has trouble getting along with people, so he moved to Tokyo as soon as he graduated from high school. He now lives alone, making a living by delivering newspapers and drawing doujinshi, though people totally ignore his non-erotic works. One day, a girl named Saitou Megumi suddenly shows up at his door, claiming that she came all the way from Tottori to meet him because she's a big fan of one of his doujinshi. It ends up that she has faced many hardships herself, and with no intention of leaving, she ends up living with him.
Dungeon Reset
Once it starts up, the dungeon goes through a process called “Reset the Next User”. Why doesn’t this reset process apply to me ?!I am the only one left from that endless reset of this dungeon. With simple skills and an overwhelming weapon, Jung-down game starts inside the dungeon
Her Summon
Uhhh...too many words... Guy with social anxiety disorder gets summoned into a fantasy world.

The other two 30 dai-Guy gets fired by the demon army and becomes a regular adenturer.

40 oku-Guy wins lottery and discoveres a mysterious place with low technology and starts to give them modern tech.

Some series I looked at recently. Check em out if you want. Some good or bad depending what you like. Maybe one will catch your eye?

• SlaveB
  • Asper Girl
  • Dungeon Reset
  • Kaiko Sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-Dai) No Slow Na Second Life
  • Takarakuji De 40-Oku Atattandakedo Isekai Ni Ijuu Suru
  • Her Summon
I've tried Her Summon before, 'twas pure cringe. I'll look into the others, always hunting for new shit to try.

I've tried Her Summon before, 'twas pure cringe. I'll look into the others, always hunting for new shit to try.
I could see that. Maybe the author was trying too hard to be cringe? Good art though. The others range from ok to possibly meh. Just got bored waiting for other series that are slow or don’t update regularly.

Bambino Secondo recently had somebody start translating again after so many years so there’s that. I also gotta catch up on Peerless Dad.

Discovered Big Windup! and finished 2 seasons (40 episodes) in 3 days. This might be the best baseball anime ever. Better than Major imo. I'm not a fan of baseball but baseball animes are the shit. Cross Game, Touch, H2, Mix, Big Windup!, Major. Might start with watching Battery next.

Darn, I think we only have a couple more Tower of God chapters before a hiatus. SIU has some health issues to deal with.

TPN officially ends next issue. Really liked the entire series and had marathoned the entire thing over two days.

So I started reading Dorohedoro the other day after seeing the anime was on Netflix.

The Promised Neverland I guess?
Ah. I dumped it a few chapters in when it first came out, just didn't work for me. I have zero interest in revisiting it.

Ah. I dumped it a few chapters in when it first came out, just didn't work for me. I have zero interest in revisiting it.
Did you enjoy any of the suggestions? Wouldn’t blame you if none of them did. Lol.

If anyone want something good and edgy check out Gleipnir. Basically if body horror era Cronenberg made anime this would be it.
Without ruining it, it is about a boy that turns into a dog mascot and a hot chick gets inside of him. Good fights. Good panty shots.

Did you enjoy any of the suggestions? Wouldn’t blame you if none of them did. Lol.
I haven't had a chance to look into it yet, I've been absorbed with learning more advanced DOOM map editing/scripting the last few days.

I haven't had a chance to look into it yet, I've been absorbed with learning more advanced DOOM map editing/scripting the last few days.
That sounds pretty interesting. Have fun scripting away dude.

I just finished Battery. Any good baseball animes you guys can recommend?

I just finished Battery. Any good baseball animes you guys can recommend?

The best one

The GOAT one

The one where the main character isn't the best player on the team

The one where the characters actually grow season to season

The one where the main characters team doesn't steamroll everyone else

The one that has a proper buildup, proper execution, and a proper conclusion

Darn, I think we only have a couple more Tower of God chapters before a hiatus. SIU has some health issues to deal with.

I read that. Bummer. I saw the first episode of the anime and for some reason HAD to look up the source. Here I am on episode (or webtoon or whatever they’re called) 290 and I’m so hooked.

Back