Television Anime and Manga v41

Is goodnight punpun worth reading?!
I tried reading it years ago but couldn't make heads or tails of it. It seemed like one of those things you needed to do drugs to understand.

I tried reading it years ago but couldn't make heads or tails of it. It seemed like one of those things you needed to do drugs to understand.

hahhahahah Thanks...I'll give it a try

So 6 mins into Darwin's game and it reminds me of Psyren (which needs a adaptation btw)

Watched this last night. Was decent.
Nice to Vegeta finally get a lil satisfaction & less Wily Coyote sque chasing and never getting due.

tenor.gif

Watched this last night. Was decent.
Nice to Vegeta finally get a lil satisfaction & less Wily Coyote sque chasing and never getting due.

tenor.gif
Just saw Endeavor getting his spotlight atfer being the Vegeta for years in My Hero Academia.

Latest One Piece Chapter

Helmsman of the Strawhat Pirates

Jinbei the Knight of the Sea

About damn time.

Bleach anime coming back

This is actually pretty good news. Kubo sucks as a Story Teller , but the Bleach Anime was always well done and the Anime wont have to rush the ending the way the Manga had to .

Quncies are still lame though.

I've finished a ton of anime these days, I've ran out of stuff to watch. so bored right now. I need recommendations guys, help a sherbro out. I want action anime series preferably bloody action 90s and early 2000s would be best. I'm not a big fan of modern anime art styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like another mentioned, it didn't, but it got close and while I like the series enough, I can definitely agree abut it being kind of meh.

This.

Ahhhh...So THAT'S why the page and comment count was so high.

Alpha seems like an inslut to describe the levels of BADASS that we've seen from him.

Kimetsu no Yaiba - It seems to be and the latest chapter has been kind of eh on me. Also, I wouldn't use 'chad' since it's often times used in lieu of douchebag or something to that effect or at least someone who picks up lots of girls but is kind of a dick. Both Oden and Whitebeard are MEN and BADASS MEN at that.

I love Konosuba. Need to watch the OVA's and Movie. Not watched it, but something about Re:Zero really rubs me the wrong way particularly the horrible shit that happens to Subaru and how it seems to be celebrated at times because he's kind of a dick? Like shit man I'm all for seeing a character who's a dick get his, but the stuff that happens to him goes WAAAAAAAAAY over the line.

Edit: Forgot to add, but the reason I've been MIA so much is mostly due to great changes in tastes when it comes to a lot of my reads. Most of the stuff I'm picking up now is usually comedies, SoL's, quirkies, romcoms, with some action adventure's here and there with sci-fi and fantasy.

I do rec the following though based on the above,

Tensei Slime
Ariadne of the Blue Sky
Faraway Paladin
Bakarina
Endo and Kobayashi's PBP
Wolf Won't Sleep
Old Knight of the Border: Bard Loen
Undead Adventurer
The Soldier Sees a Dream About the Past
Flying Witch
Witchcraft Works
Witch Hat Atelier
Night Owl Witch
Senryuu Shoujo
Granblue Dreaming
Handyman Saitou
Dungeon Meshi
Jahy-Sama
Spy x Family
Time for Interrogation Princess
Campfire Cooking in Another World
Strongest Rearguard
Kuno Chiyo the Precog
Nomi Joshi
Kanako's Life as an Assassin
Kine's Cinema
Inertia 67%
Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal
Nichijou
Chio's School Road
Dumbbells(You KNOW why...The AWESOME workout tips bro)
SHY
Ratman
Komi-san
Umisho
Lovely Complex
The Two Gets by Tomorrow Too, More or Less.
Land of the Lustrous
Way of the House Husband
My Home Hero
Takagi-san
Anjou-san
Galko-chan
Dagashi Kashi
Hitomi is Bad with Strangers
Saotome Senshu
Blue Period
Insomniac's After School
Stop hiding, Chiyo-chan
Mieru-san
Taisho Otome Otogibanashi
Miss Komori Can't Decline
Dragon Maid
Ojojojo
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Lord's Castle
Helck
Oh My Sweet Alien
Kumika's Sense of Taste
Devil is a Part Timer
Demi-chan
Space Brothers
Heaven's Design Team
Roaming the Apocalypse with my Shiba Inu
Golden Kamuy
Wotakoi
Shonizaki-san
Tadakoro-san

And other's that my brain just sort of blanked out on. Also, the other works by the authors of these are likely also stuff I've read/liked.

There's a metric FUCKLOAD of stuff I also need read up on that were older works that are complete and might list(granted some of these are complete and older).

Idk if I’ve seen people necessarily celebrate what happens to Subaru, but he is kind of whiny and annoying at times, more so than being a dick. The “spoiler alert Suburu dies” is more of a meme if anything since time gets rewound after he dies

how is Way of the house husband? I read the synopsis for it awhile ago and it seemed interesting to me. That and a few others there I’d like to get around to eventually but the only thing I’ve really read from that list is Golden Kamuy, really like it and probably my favorite thing to read right now that updates more frequently. Watched the slime anime but never got around to finishing it
I've finished a ton of anime these days, I've ran out of stuff to watch. so bored right now. I need recommendations guys, help a sherbro out. I want action anime series preferably bloody action 90s and early 2000s would be best. I'm not a big fan of modern anime art styles.

hmmm. Black Lagoon, Hellsing Ultimate, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Berserk, Rurouni kenshin?

Haven’t watched too many newer shows but finished watching:

ID Invaded- ex detective who hunts serial killers. It reminds me of Psycho Pass a little bit, as the people who can enter id wells have to have killed before like how the enforcers in PP do the dirty work, but the secondary characters are nowhere near as memorable I honestly don’t even remember their names. There were some solid twists and turns, I liked it overall

Dorohedoro- LOVED it. I’ve read about half the manga so far which is outstanding and this is a tough show to animate due to the art but they manage to pull it off overall and you could tell they put a lot of passion into the show. The characters are so well written, I honestly can’t pick a favorite and every episode I enjoyed. Hopefully it’s released on Netflix worldwide soon as well as a S2 announcement. The anime has been well received in Japan (blu ray sales, manga is getting a reprint) and it’s fully deserved

started but haven’t finished
In/Spectre- it’s ok. Kind of dialogue driven at times, which doesn’t bother me, but it gets redundant at times. I like the art
Pet- interesting, definitely a show you need to pay attention or you’ll get lost. I don’t like either as much as the two completed shows but didn’t feel like a waste of time either

I also watched first episode of Tower of God, never read it and saw a bunch of people complaining online already about it being rushed/missing dialogue like how manga readers always nitpick shit but it seemed interesting enough as an anime only viewer. Is the writer a soccer fan? One of the characters is named Khun Aguero and has a blue color tone, that can’t be a coincidence lol

Started Reading Record of Ragnarok or Shumatsu no Valkyrie, either the translations suck or the Mangaka didn't do as much research on the different deities used.

Also I need help Finding a Manga , I think it was Chinese though. Art was beautiful it was Colored it was about Godly Beings doing Battle , the Plot wasn't much to write home about. Used to read it on Spectrum.net but that site is long dead now and I can't remember the Mangas name

Idk if I’ve seen people necessarily celebrate what happens to Subaru, but he is kind of whiny and annoying at times, more so than being a dick. The “spoiler alert Suburu dies” is more of a meme if anything since time gets rewound after he dies

how is Way of the house husband? I read the synopsis for it awhile ago and it seemed interesting to me. That and a few others there I’d like to get around to eventually but the only thing I’ve really read from that list is Golden Kamuy, really like it and probably my favorite thing to read right now that updates more frequently. Watched the slime anime but never got around to finishing it

hmmm. Black Lagoon, Hellsing Ultimate, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Berserk, Rurouni kenshin?

It's basically this, what if John Wick's wife never died of cancer and he retired happily and became a house husband. Except he still looks like John Wick and thus very clearly like a mob guy and he goes about his very odd day to day life. It's really good. Slime anime was good, but they cut out a lot of world building stuff from the manga and LN's.

Also I need help Finding a Manga , I think it was Chinese though. Art was beautiful it was Colored it was about Godly Beings doing Battle , the Plot wasn't much to write home about. Used to read it on Spectrum.net but that site is long dead now and I can't remember the Mangas name
Hmmmm...Feng Shen Ji maybe?

latest

Yup that was it. For as beautiful as it was, it just wasn't that memorable, I remember the Main Character being a big of a prick at moments
Haha I got lucky on the guess!

One of the first Manhua I’ve read. Action scenes were nice. But like you mentioned I can’t recall much of the plot.

Yup that was it. For as beautiful as it was, it just wasn't that memorable, I remember the Main Character being a big of a prick at moments
The ending sucked. It used to be one that I would regularly recommend but once it finished I never bothered.

Back