Television Anime and Manga v41

Does anyone know if any of the Netflix original anime are good?
I watched Kengan Ashura, it was cheesy and silly and tries to hard to hold your hand amidst episodes but I enjoyed it for what it was.
Oh

And the underrated aggretsuko

I'm really lost in the newest Peerless Dad chapter, no clue what the hell was going on. It was politics stuff with Korean names which I'm horrible at remembering. Only part I could follow was the assassins running away and getting intercepted by the janitor/hidden-master old guy that the daughter is friends with. The dude at the high desk and the demon-church woman...no fucking idea.

I'm really lost in the newest Peerless Dad chapter, no clue what the hell was going on. It was politics stuff with Korean names which I'm horrible at remembering. Only part I could follow was the assassins running away and getting intercepted by the janitor/hidden-master old guy that the daughter is friends with. The dude at the high desk and the demon-church woman...no fucking idea.
A lot of new faces and info but I felt lost too. Maybe if there was some build up to it but not really. Needs more background breakdown.

Wano Act 3 has so many possibilities. I wonder who will betray who. Also I believe that's Law's ability to give his life to save someone may play a factor.

I mentioned the mystery that is One Piece. Every arc/adventure is about the crew splitting up, meeting royalty of said country and overthrowing shit. Every time. Binge reading it was a chore but you just wanna see it through. Like Fairy Tail. I think I'm the only one left watching it just to see how it ends.
yeah but at least fairy tale was reasonably short (though its got some weird reboot thing that is just a continuation?)

One Piece just seems so daunting at this point
I tried to rewatch the anime a couple years ago
I made it to episode 80 felt like I was doing good and then realized that there's 800 and there's no world where I have the patience for it.
if I ever have to travel a long distance or something I might just try to burn through as much as the manga as I can and see if by the time I have to return to normal life I'm hooked

yeah but at least fairy tale was reasonably short (though its got some weird reboot thing that is just a continuation?)

One Piece just seems so daunting at this point
I tried to rewatch the anime a couple years ago
I made it to episode 80 felt like I was doing good and then realized that there's 800 and there's no world where I have the patience for it.
if I ever have to travel a long distance or something I might just try to burn through as much as the manga as I can and see if by the time I have to return to normal life I'm hooked
Fairy Tail is still ongoing. One Piece for the uninitiated is a too much.

Fairy Tail is still ongoing. One Piece for the uninitiated is a too much.
Is the anime still going?
:eek:
its gotta be coming to a close right? The main manga is done
Or did I make that up
They did a bunch of spinoffs and one is a direct sequel I thought

Is the anime still going?
:eek:
its gotta be coming to a close right? The main manga is done
Or did I make that up
They did a bunch of spinoffs and one is a direct sequel I thought
Never checked the manga except for Gray's spinoff. I get the feeling it's coming to an end in 5 episodes.

Does anyone know if any of the Netflix original anime are good?
I watched Kengan Ashura, it was cheesy and silly and tries to hard to hold your hand amidst episodes but I enjoyed it for what it was.

They have some good anime in there. Knights of Sidonia is pretty good but the last season to release was like 3 years ago and it still hasn't finished. Adventures of Sinbad wasn't to bad either.

They have some good anime in there. Knights of Sidonia is pretty good but the last season to release was like 3 years ago and it still hasn't finished. Adventures of Sinbad wasn't to bad either.
Does Magi count as a netflix release?
That Anime, which is what Sinbad is a spinoff of, is absolutely excellent

Does Magi count as a netflix release?
That Anime, which is what Sinbad is a spinoff of, is absolutely excellent

Yea I wasn't to sure so I didn't mention it but yes I agree Magi is great.

So far, Souten no Ken (not the CGI one) is good at drawing naked boobs. The story's not shitty either so far.

Haven't watched much of the CGI sequel yet.

Sendo vs Gonzales set to fight in Mexico City! Winner gets a title shot!

Looks like Sendo has captured Ricardo’s interest.

Any AOT fans who browse youtube be careful if you haven't read the magna. There's some videos people are posting that look spoilery just from the description\picture.

Latest Ippo is out. https://readms.net/r/hajime_no_ippo/1275/6181/20?mobile=1

With Ippo losing his last 2 bouts significantly it seems he is out of the Picture to face Miyata and especially Ricardo, also he is technically semi retired. However Sendo's antics in Mexico have basically allowed Ricardo to remember Ippo and like boxing with would not be so far fetched for a big underdog which Ippo would be to get a jump the line Title Shot.

Latest Ippo is out. https://readms.net/r/hajime_no_ippo/1275/6181/20?mobile=1

With Ippo losing his last 2 bouts significantly it seems he is out of the Picture to face Miyata and especially Ricardo, also he is technically semi retired. However Sendo's antics in Mexico have basically allowed Ricardo to remember Ippo and like boxing with would not be so far fetched for a big underdog which Ippo would be to get a jump the line Title Shot.
These last 50 or so chapters have been entertaining even with the main character on the sidelines. Ippo would still have to regain a high world ranking to get a shot. Ricardo has been very adamant that you need to be the number one contender to face him.

I think Sendo beats Gonzales and then gets beat pretty badly by Ricardo. The build up is gonna be crazy.

These last 50 or so chapters have been entertaining even with the main character on the sidelines. Ippo would still have to regain a high world ranking to get a shot. Ricardo has been very adamant that you need to be the number one contender to face him.

I think Sendo beats Gonzales and then gets beat pretty badly by Ricardo. The build up is gonna be crazy.
IF Sendo beats Gonzales is ranked ahead of even Miyata he would still have 2 losses to Ippo and that could entice Ricardo especially if Ippo unveils new fundamentals added to the Dempsey Roll , also at the end of the Day 10 years from now the end goal is Ippo vs Miyata.

Shit...Ippo too. Stopped reading god knows what chapter. Had the one piece syndrome and put it off. Might as well catch up with you guys.

IF Sendo beats Gonzales is ranked ahead of even Miyata he would still have 2 losses to Ippo and that could entice Ricardo especially if Ippo unveils new fundamentals added to the Dempsey Roll , also at the end of the Day 10 years from now the end goal is Ippo vs Miyata.
By the end of the year we should have a pretty good idea where everyone stands.

Lol Ippo vs Miyata in the Pro Ring. Feels like something that just wasn't meant to be.

For now I’m expecting a very violent clash between Sendo and Gonzales. Could be a top 5 fight in the making.

Last edited:
Back