Television Anime and Manga v41

Hey guys I'm still here even though I only post once every few months.

You didn’t miss much.

But still some good convos.

Hope all is well.

All is well and thanks for asking. Some stuff to add about Kimetsu no Yaiba is that it's VERY shonen in all of the good ways by which I mean it has no delusions of what it is and what it's trying to do. If you've read a lot of shonen manga of this type then yeah, it's not reinventing the wheel or being original at all, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as it gets all of the shonen beats down with a protagonist that feels like classic shonen(nice if sometimes a bit meek guy who can kick some SERIOUS ass when he needs to)

is it just me or did Promised Neverland's manga fall off hard

Taking a brief break from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Season 1 to watch animated Fist of the North Star movie on VUDU where Julia tears off her wedding dress to expose her big titties with barely any nipple pigment.

Didn't reach the point where they explain how Ken survived the attack at the beginning and getting thrown off the cliff.

I think there's a modern day Fist of the North Star sequel. Is that worth watching?

Does anyone know if any of the Netflix original anime are good?
I watched Kengan Ashura, it was cheesy and silly and tries to hard to hold your hand amidst episodes but I enjoyed it for what it was.

I watched Kengan Ashura, it was cheesy and silly and tries to hard to hold your hand amidst episodes but I enjoyed it for what it was.

Castlevania if you count it as anime

(Not sure about the definition)

Taking a brief break from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Season 1 to watch animated Fist of the North Star movie on VUDU where Julia tears off her wedding dress to expose her big titties with barely any nipple pigment.

Didn't reach the point where they explain how Ken survived the attack at the beginning and getting thrown off the cliff.
haha which one is that?

I watched the movie from the 80's recently, it wasn't all that good.

I really liked Devilman: Crybaby.

If you're into Jaden Smith maybe check out Neo Yokio.

Not serious about that second suggestion

Last edited:
haha which one is that?

I watched the movie from the 80's recently, it wasn't all that good.
It's on VUDU free and I think it said 1991. It's widescreen dubbed, then the last 20 min or so switches to Japanese w/o subtitles. The art was pretty sharp except when it switched to like blurry VHS during fights where the blood spurted maybe more than normal.

Man just finished "Plastic Memories", not gonna lie I cried.

Devil man crybaby
B the beginning

Back