Anime and Manga v40: Repeated Thread Necromancy Edition

I'm still waiting for the next season of the breaker...

I'm watching the current gegege no kitaro, really like it probably gonna watch the earlier versions.
Also watching JoJo, the last episode was Hype.

Watching other stuff too but these are the best.

I'm watching the current gegege no kitaro, really like it probably gonna watch the earlier versions.
Also watching JoJo, the last episode was Hype.

Watching other stuff too but these are the best.
It just works.

pbc9yxujtf821.png

It just works.

pbc9yxujtf821.png

Lol I have to admit I don't really understand his powers, decided not to look it up because of spoilers, even though I read the manga years ago, I don't remember this arc at all.

Lol I have to admit I don't really understand his powers, decided not to look it up because of spoilers, even though I read the manga years ago, I don't remember this arc at all.
Yes, we went from vampires to reality warpers who can change time and space.

Part 6 gets even more bizarre.

Last edited:
Looks like Luffy is finally about to get out of that jail.

Man I hope Tower of God is back this week. There's so few series left that I read on a weekly basis that it's absence is glaring.

for the love of god give us next berserk chapter.

Also a month till one punch man season 2 is released

I hope we get more special shows for Netflix, binging great series like Devilman is so damn great. Id even say the last 2 episodes are the best 2 epsiodes of any show Ive seen last year.

I hope we get more of that for Netflix.
I haven't seen anything on Neflix on the level of Devilman lately. I finished Baki and Hi Score Girl but none of the other anime they've got on there like Last Hope or Dragon Pilot or whatever is picqing my interest.

I haven't seen anything on Neflix on the level of Devilman lately. I finished Baki and Hi Score Girl but none of the other anime they've got on there like Last Hope or Dragon Pilot or whatever is picqing my interest.
Give em time.Theyre willing to hand money to talented artists, so theyre bound to strike gold again.

Baki is fun but not a great show, just a fun show.

Give em time.Theyre willing to hand money to talented artists, so theyre bound to strike gold again.

Baki is fun but not a great show, just a fun show.
Just noticed JoJo's Bizarre Adventure showed up. I've been meaning to check that out.

Just noticed JoJo's Bizarre Adventure showed up. I've been meaning to check that out.
Jo is a shortened version of my real name in English, and its from Jojo aswell.

You'll love it, from the commentary to the outrageous nature of it all. It keeps getting better and better every season.

Man I hope Tower of God is back this week. There's so few series left that I read on a weekly basis that it's absence is glaring.
Have you tried Jigokuraku? I just read the first two chapters and it seems decent so far.

anyone else watching jojo? i avoided that shit for a long time but when i gave it a chance, i was hooked.

btw joseph>all

Decided to check out Promised Neverland, almost gave up on it during the first episode but then shit went south quick
<DCWhoa><escalate99>

anyone else watching jojo? i avoided that shit for a long time but when i gave it a chance, i was hooked.

btw joseph>all

The art style is still a bit off putting to me, but I have only heard good things about the story. I'll bite the bullet one day haha

Back