Anime and Manga v35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joking aside, the real spring season doesn't look too bad in all actuality.

New Lupin III + 2nd season of Knights of Sidonia is good for me. Might check out Kekkai Sensen only because I like BONES but it most likely won't be very good.

just saw that "The Tale of The Princess Kaguya" got nominated for an oscar.

[YT]9lDrkokymLQ[/YT]

No and that is to be expected given what event it's based off of.

No yo like the artwork is so innocent-looking but the actual story is like

scarjo-terrified.gif

Even the synopsis game me chills..

Only seen the movie.

God there's a movie? Was it scary?

No yo like the artwork is so innocent-looking but the actual story is like

scarjo-terrified.gif

Even the synopsis game me chills..

God there's a movie? Was it scary?

They had it on YouTube and they showed what appeared to be a mans face melting on the still.

Fairy Tail is still blatantly driven by ass pull power of friendship power ups , but the story has come around in recent arcs and now it's about to enter another timeskip

Godamn another one? is it gonna be a time skip that isn't a time skip

Well the last one was a 7 year skip in which the world around the main cast changed but they were preserved, this time it's conventional as the Guild has been disbanded and Natsu is on a quest to get stronger , a year quest

I've been working through my catch-up reading and been dumping a bunch of stuff, one of which was Fairy Tail. I realized it had been a full year since I last read it despite it being in my 6-month rotation and I had no desire to get back into it.

I also dropped Bleach after reading the most recent chapters. I hadn't realized how utterly atrocious it had gotten in the last couple months. I'm used to it being bad, but it really took it to the next level.

Finally getting around to reading Tower of God , don't get what the fuss is about.....

I'm lying a few chapters in and I'm hooked

It has probably been two years since I have read Fairy Tail. I stopped after the time skip that wasn't a time skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back