Anime and Manga v26

Just finished Attack on Titan. Was hesitant at first because my cousins recommended it to me, and they like typical shounen shows like One Piece, Fairy Tail and Naruto. Once I watched AoT, I had to pick up my jaw. I haven't watched an anime this gripping in a long, long time. After work, I just came home and binged on episodes for three straight days.

Also did some research and found out Anthony Hopkins is not only an otaku, but a HUGE fan of Attack on Titan. Source: http://www.dorkly.com/article/55301/anthony-hopkins-fan-letter-to-attack-on-titan

Hopefully the US publishers can strike a deal with him and he can be a voice over in the show (I can see him as Commander Pixis)

Godamn I love me some Kill La Kill, not gonna call it the best anime ever like /a/ and other boards have but it's quite amazing.

Has anyone started watching the newest season of Ippo?

I watched the first episode when it first came out and loved it tho I am going to let it build up some more episodes b4 i watch it again I tend to do that with anime I know I am going to like when they first start out

the fight animation has been top notch, now some of the non boxing scenes with everyone just standing around...well you can tell where the budget went which isn't an issue at all but just pointing it out.

So far I'm loving it, the original VAs (except coach RIP)

I enjoyed this chapter of New Waves. It's nice to have a light hearted fight, and also it's cool seeing where Shioon's abilities are at compared to a character from the first season. Also, I realize we didn't experience any of Shioon's intangibles in this sparring, cause it's just friends training.

How would So Mundu do against Nine arts not in the Black Heaven and Earth rage? I cannot wait until Shioon and 9AD reunite. Third season is going to be crazy.

Anyone seen Steins;gate?? I've heard its incredible apparently but have never even heard of it myself until yesterday.

Godamn I love me some Kill La Kill, not gonna call it the best anime ever like /a/ and other boards have but it's quite amazing.

Is it better than TTGL? I'm gonna wait till Kill la Kill is finished and then marathon it.

Anyone seen Steins;gate?? I've heard its incredible apparently but have never even heard of it myself until yesterday.

Steins;Gate is my favourite anime of all time. Truly a masterpiece. Watch it ASAP!

El Psy Congroo

The few times I can remember it being talked about around here it was in a positive light. The people who watched it seemed to like it. I tried reading the manga but I had a really hard time with suspension of disbelief and couldn't get more than a couple chapters into it (it didn't help that the translation I was reading wasn't very well executed). Given that my experience is in the minority I would recommend you try it out.

It's a slow burn so be patient for 5-10 episodes but it's worth it.

I watched the first episode when it first came out and loved it tho I am going to let it build up some more episodes b4 i watch it again I tend to do that with anime I know I am going to like when they first start out

I am in the same boat. I'll probably wait for awhile before starting to watch the new episodes.

the fight animation has been top notch, now some of the non boxing scenes with everyone just standing around...well you can tell where the budget went which isn't an issue at all but just pointing it out.

So far I'm loving it, the original VAs (except coach RIP)

I can't remember, was this made after the VA for Kamogawa passed away?

quite good until now. Feels a bit rushed though.

Is this season going to be 12 or 25 episodes?

No idea. I hope 25.

They cut out a lot of source material and if they intend to keeping going at this pace, then they could make it all the way to the Karasawa fight. The new ring commentator sucks! I don't feel as much energy or excitement compared to the original.

That intensity man.

[YT]M7JoQ2QL230[/YT]

Last edited:
Everyone says that, but I really liked every episode and was hooked since first episode

Me too, but you have to admit shit got real after episode 12.

Also one of my favorite animes.

Back