Anime and Manga v26

Anybody else looking forward to Toonami's month of movies? Big fan of Trigun, but have never seen Badlands Rumble, really excited.

Also if anybody could find a poster online, like the one in the opening of Trigun, were it say warning humanoid typhoon inbound, or something along those lines. Would literally kill for a poster like that.

HotKinkyJo would agree.

I googled...

hERve.gif

Anybody else looking forward to Toonami's month of movies? Big fan of Trigun, but have never seen Badlands Rumble, really excited.

I'm mostly excited for Space Dandy in January.

Also Badlands Rumble is a fun movie. Just some good ol' Trigun action.

Also if anybody could find a poster online, like the one in the opening of Trigun, were it say warning humanoid typhoon inbound, or something along those lines. Would literally kill for a poster like that.

Check devianart. People there create a bunch of awesome art that can be purchased in prints.

The only person in this thread who should google her is probably you.

Also, Miyazaki's "The Wind Rises" will be released in theatres around the world soon.

Pleasantly surprised didn't know about that flick

I'm mostly excited for Space Dandy in January.

Also Badlands Rumble is a fun movie. Just some good ol' Trigun action.
I too, am excited for the dandy man in space. Cool that we get to see it debut before the Japanese. Nice AV btw.
Check devianart. People there create a bunch of awesome art that can be purchased in prints.

Thanks, will check it out.

I too, am excited for the dandy man in space. Cool that we get to see it debut before the Japanese. Nice AV btw.

Thanks, Outlaw Star is one of my all time favorite series and I just finished rewatching it again so I had to rock the Starwind AV for a while.

As for Dandy, I was pleasantly surprised that we're getting it first. I think it goes to show how much faith Cartoon Network and Toonami have in it. Hoping the English cast will be as good as Bebop and Champloo's were.

Thanks, Outlaw Star is one of my all time favorite series and I just finished rewatching it again so I had to rock the Starwind AV for a while.

As for Dandy, I was pleasantly surprised that we're getting it first. I think it goes to show how much faith Cartoon Network and Toonami have in it. Hoping the English cast will be as good as Bebop and Champloo's were.

If you're watching it via downloading it from a torrent, I sure hope you got it from OZC. The quality is borderline HD. It's still 480p resolution, but looks as if it came off a blu ray.

Outlaw star is one my top favorites too, I got a lot on my plate anime wise, just started re-watching Yu Yu Hakusho, still have to finish Champloo, and now I have to watch Outlaw star gain.

I have too much in my backlog to be rewatching anything other than a movie. I wanna rewatch Rahxephon and Champloo though.

Back