Anime and Manga v26

No that's what I mean. All of those manga that run on their magazines deserve a lot more love if for no other reason than their art just being so damned beautiful to look at.

What else do they have that's especially notable?

Kuroko no basket ep.2 :
lol @ momoi calling aomine a ganguro.

This season I

Last edited:
What else do they have that's especially notable?

Pretty much anything by Irie Aki, Kaoru Mori, and Kasai Sui are all greta works even if only for their artwork. I found all of these individually and it was just a coincidence that they all belonged to the same magazine, but checking their list on Baka-Updates it looks like a lot of indie sort of work for lack of better term.

never watched kuroko no basket, but in order to give season 2 a shot, i had to give the first one a shot

why didnt i watch this sooner?

That shamo ending, when is the next volume coming out?

From the previous page...

Yeah, we released Shamo today. Has a mean cliffhanger to finish the volume. Don't know when volume 31 is expected to go for sale.

So...

show wise:
naruto
one piece
fullmetal alchemist

manga wise:
rurouni kenshin
mar
naruto

^you gotta get out more in terms of manga and anime...sure those are good to great but there's so much more out there *cough* Berserk *cough*

Has Miura decided to get back to work? I feel like we've been going to the land of the elves forever.

^you gotta get out more in terms of manga and anime...sure those are good to great but there's so much more out there *cough* Berserk *cough*

i try to haha but i tend to get sucked into those when trying to branch out :p
and i've been meaning to watch berserk for awhile, what should i watch first for it?

i try to haha but i tend to get sucked into those when trying to branch out :p
and i've been meaning to watch berserk for awhile, what should i watch first for it?

I would suggest reading it, because you get a lot more of the story BUT

there's 25 episodes of the anime made in 97/98 (great soundtrack fyi)

then there's 3 OVA's that were released over the past 2 years called the "Golden Age Arc"

1.The Egg of the King
2.The Battle for Doldrey
3.The Advent

You pretty much get hooked when you see the end of the anime and start reading the manga.

You

Last edited:
Anyone see The Wind Rises yet? Thinking about waiting until it's out in my local theatre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back