Animal Pak

farmboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to be coming in to a large (small) sum of money that will be my to spend. It will be enough to buy some stuff from a retialer that has great prices.

Anyway, I plan on buying some creatine/gultamine combo that is fairly decently priced, and still have enough left over for the 44 pack Animal Pak from Universal. The only reason was because it was recommended by the guy I got the catalog from.

Just wanted to get the opinion of some people that I respect, so I thought I'd come here. Thanks for the help.

The 22 pills a day is enough to scare me away from those. I was taking one of the 8-pills a day packs and have gotten tired of it. Not to mention, I think I pissed half the vitamins away before they were absorbed. Now I just take one vitamin a day. Besides, with the food I eat and the shakes I drink, do I really need a pack of pills that gives me 5000% of my vitamin C.

ttt, i wanna know if anyone has taken animal pacs and has got good result from it. my friend siad he did but that might have been bs.

Animal Pak is on older product, but since it was such a "new" product when it first came out people still buy the shit out of it and because it still carries the reputation of the hardcore mans vita-pak.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it, mainly because I question its absorption due to it being an outdated product, IMO.

But I know you can't beat the price for what it has in it so it's tempting.

I take em. Worth it for the price. I only take one pack a day so it's only eleven pills. Also it makes your piss turn green lol. They smell very bad too. But they work and are a great deal for the price and how many paks you get.

Back