animal mother bids you a fond adieu

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
what has been built will inevitably be destroyed by those with far less intelligence than the ones who erect the monument.

I don't know about that. Remember, this is the house that Hojak built.

Nice way to go out bro....but stick around JUST to kick leebucks ass.

Pleeeeeease!!!!!!11

Can this week get any worse?
I'm really trying to stay positive that OT will not die, but the outlook is grim.

Animal, punk, cyber all quit...who's next?

Man, I'm going to miss you Punk Mother. Oh, wait. It was Animal Mother? Never mind.

Originally posted by Tiki
Cyber quit? Jesus christ.
I think so, I have not talked to him today.
He is stubborn, though...he may come back just to take target practice on newbs.

Originally posted by Rubio MHS
Man, I'm going to miss you Punk Mother. Oh, wait. It was Animal Mother? Never mind.

Actually, I think Punk's bowed out for now too.

I guess when the daily bannings are the only interesting threads in OT then its time to move on. Later, AM.

It's a shame to hear that. I think most everyone here regards animal as one of OT'S brightest and funniest; I certainly will miss his contributions to the board. But he's right, lately he complains more than anything else, and there is little good in that. Hopefully, he'll come back refreshed and ready to rebuild after a brief, but badly needed hiatus.

Same goes for cyber if, in fact, he's walked away from OT.

Originally posted by animal mother
all i do these days is complain about the state of things. it has ceased to be fun. i won't get myself banned just in case i have a change of heart but i think this does it for me. take it easy all.

bye AM. you'll be missed. and yes i do mean by me.

Originally posted by lsg
I think so, I have not talked to him today.
He is stubborn, though...he may come back just to take target practice on newbs.

Could just be the power outages in canada.

Yeah, probably is, but he spoke of his no longer wanting to post yesterday so that is all I have to go on.

Yeah, Cyber practically lives in Detroit, and they are out of power.

Originally posted by animal mother
all i do these days is complain about the state of things. it has ceased to be fun. i won't get myself banned just in case i have a change of heart but i think this does it for me. take it easy all.

Poor little baby is going to run off, what a pussy! This action obviously shows that your posting abillity sucks by leaving sherdog no one cares but we know you will be back....... :(

Originally posted by Blown&Injected
Poor little baby is going to run off, what a pussy! This action obviously shows that your posting abillity sucks by leaving sherdog no one cares but we know you will be back....... :(

what is your deal? why can't you be on topic in your trolling? (or, with topic?) how are you with prime numbers?

Originally posted by lsg
Yeah, probably is, but he spoke of his no longer wanting to post yesterday so that is all I have to go on.

yes i think he might be gone.

I hope he is gone, how can somebody be so childish as to leave b/c your so called internet friend was banned, pathetic

Back