animal mother bids you a fond adieu

A

animal mother

all i do these days is complain about the state of things. it has ceased to be fun. i won't get myself banned just in case i have a change of heart but i think this does it for me. take it easy all.

Don't leave for too long. Someone has to be here to combat the leebuck's and tommy han's of this....errrr....ummmm...place.

AM, it sucks man.

I would say that I'm right behind you, and still might. But I'm gonna give it a few more days. My days, and the grand days of OT are long gone. Without Bruce, this place isn't the same anymore.

Peace out, Keith.

Ben

come on dude, knock that shit off! you're better than that! move on and turn your creative juices to creating some evil threads! fuck the whining! (play some bocelli. you'll feel better.)

Actually AM your one of the people who I didn't think was annoying as hell.

ah, damn bro.

well pm me your email address in case i'm ever around hermosa.

this place is going to be far less entertaining.

Originally posted by leebuck3
Actually dickhead, you're one of the reasons he's leaving.

Too bad AM is leaving but nice to see him going out the right way. Hope to see you back soon and in my opinion OT will make a comeback but it will probably take time.

actually i heard his mom has cancer. he wants her to die in his arms, and that is a 24/7 job.

Jesus fucking christ, i'd throw my badge down in disgust but 1) I don't have one and 2) No one would know i did it.

It seems that this my friends is the sinking of the OT ship and alot of people want to be the captain who goes down with it. Fucking shit it what this is.

Why not flip the record and go positive: allways suporting and educating dickfaces like myself.

come on now, don't take your ball and go home.

if you really, i mean really, believe in all things good in ot, you need to roll your sleeves up and fucking fix things.

Originally posted by leebuck3
he can now sleep easy. I am willing to bet that was on his top lists of concerns.

what has been built will inevitably be destroyed by those with far less intelligence than the ones who erect the monument.

Back