Anik Florian Podcast

edole

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the live stream to this?

I think it started at 4 ET.

Thanks,

I posted the link, but Kenny Florian took it and posted it on his website.

there is a link to pull up the podcast archives.....no live stream as far as i can tell

This is something people are actually interested in listening to?

This is something people are actually interested in listening to?

One of the better and most professional MMA podcasts out there. Anik isn't even half bad on it.

TS I just wait till the evening or next morning and catch it on SoundCloud.

"I need to hear more of RoboAnik's awkward verbal filler. Ideally juxtaposed with Florian's nearly identical sounding voice."

That must be what people are thinking who listen to an Anik/Florian podcast.

So, to the ones that listen to this, hows kenny been since he was removed from fox? hes been showing up to the podcast like nothing happened? has he addressed the fox thing?

So, to the ones that listen to this, hows kenny been since he was removed from fox? hes been showing up to the podcast like nothing happened? has he addressed the fox thing?

Really all I care to know

One of the better and most professional MMA podcasts out there. Anik isn't even half bad on it.

TS I just wait till the evening or next morning and catch it on SoundCloud.

This is true. I used to dislike Anik a lot but listening his podcast a few times, scrapping those "just what the doctor ordered" kinda lines, along with how he handled Rothwell has won me over. With Schaub it's the other way around; I used to dislike him, but after listening to him circle jerk with Callen he comes off as a total stuck up jocky douche, LOL.

I like anik.....took me a while though

Jon Anik sucks. Not a fan of that podcast. If you are a Patriots or Boston sports fan you might like it.

This is true. I used to dislike Anik a lot but listening his podcast a few times, scrapping those "just what the doctor ordered" kinda lines, along with how he handled Rothwell has won me over. With Schaub it's the other way around; I used to dislike him, but after listening to him circle jerk with Callen he comes off as a total stuck up jocky douche, LOL.

Yeah when Anik is relaxed and being himself, he comes off as much more likeable and less robotic. He's actually pretty good at what he does. Still can be kind of a tool at times but nothing like his tv broadcasts. Same for Florian. Schuab is a tool though, 100%.

Back