Anik and Florian sound the SAME!!!wtf LOL

If by the same you mean they both sound clueless, then yes, they both sound the same.

huh? kenny was there?

i thought anik was talking to himself.

after that , im sure people are still gonna be complaining about goldie and rogan.

nobody is ever content or happy.

UFC fans love to b*tch and complain. I personally think they could do a better job being more emotional and effective at commentating, but I think they do a decent job for how long they've been together going at it for. They'll get better in time hopefully.

I've been saying that since I first heard them.

I've gotten used to who sounds like who, but when they first started together I had a really hard time hearing the difference.

UFC fans love to b*tch and complain. I personally think they could do a better job being more emotional and effective at commentating, but I think they do a decent job for how long they've been together going at it for. They'll get better in time hopefully.

yea i see this a lot here on sherdog. personally, i don't have any problems with any of them. my least favorite is goldberg but commentary is just... well... commentary. for me, it's incapable of making or breaking the entertainment factor of a FIGHT.

the whole night i was thinking "did florian fall asleep somewhere?". maybe he was there and i just thought it was anik.

Is it me or do they both sound the same, and by that I mean identical??!!

I have a heard time figuring who is speaking watching LOL gets confusing at times.

Discuss...lol
Shert

Actually during the fight I was asking myself who is talking. Is this Florian or Anik. I agree with you

I never have any idea who's talking so I end up ignoring the commentating completely.

Back