Elections Angry Trump is refusing to pay Ghouliani

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...95675a-55b6-11eb-a931-5b162d0d033d_story.html

Initial rumors were that Giuliani was asking $20,000 a day for his "services." Giuliani publicly denied this, instead claiming the arrangement with Trump was "we'll work it out in the end." Well, I guess this is the end and Trump's worked it out. He's not paying Giuliani. He's not even taking his calls.

Now, in Trump's defense...Giuliani was struggling a bit there, quite literally melting down before our eyes. Nevertheless, Giuliani put the effort in - he did the best he could considering he lost his mind long ago and was given an impossible task. Oh well. All things must pass. Let us remember them in happier times:

Trump's a cheap cocksucker who never wants to pay anyone. Ghouliani is a sucker who should have insisted on being paid up front like a hooker.

I brought Trump's completely dishonorable lack of loyalty and asked how anyone could support him. Trump bootlickers defended him as usual. The guy threw Pence under a bus at the last hour. Pence, the guy who sold his soul backing Trump for years! Tossed that fucker like a sack of worthless shit. Within minutes of Trump turning on Pence his insane follower were wanting to hang him. Now he turns his back on the Ghoul!! Fucked up. Back in my neighborhood, you backstab people like that you end up in a dumpster.

How anyone can back such a scumbag is fucking unreal. He'd toss everyone of his follower in a freaking flame pit if he thought it would better himself. Only a complete moron can't see that.

I brought Trump's completely dishonorable lack of loyalty and asked how anyone could support him. Trump bootlickers defended him as usual. The guy threw Pence under a bus at the last hour. Pence, the guy who sold his soul backing Trump for years! Tossed that fucker like a sack of worthless shit. Within minutes of Trump turning on Pence his insane follower were wanting to hang him. Now he turns his back on the Ghoul!! Fucked up. Back in my neighborhood, you backstab people like that you end up in a dumpster.

How anyone can back such a scumbag is fucking unreal. He'd toss everyone of his follower in a freaking flame pit if he thought it would better himself. Only a complete moron can't see that.
*Like*

100% accurate. The audacity for them to call other people cucks.

{<jordan}

It'd be great if Rudy trashed his legacy, gets disbarred and is remembered by history as an enabler of this treasonous regime WITHOUT getting paid for it.

I will personally always remember him as the guy who tried to distract us from his melting head by wiping a snot rag all over his face.

Seriously, how is being on the recieving end of a Borat gag only like the 5th or 6th most embarrassing thing to happen to you in a year.

Trump should make Giuliani choose between payment or pardon.
*Like*

choose-wisely-e1580169991658.jpg

If you hate both people why would you even care?
it's funny to point out a pattern of behaviour that trump has been notorious for, which is not paying his contractors

people who love both, dismissed/ignored this pattern of behaviour

Trump's a cheap cocksucker who never wants to pay anyone. Ghouliani is a sucker who should have insisted on being paid up front like a hooker.

He should have at least insisted on working on retainer.

Will be hilarious if an enraged Rudy turns state's evidence on Donnie and spills all his dirt to the feds. Imagine the spittle.

Would anyone believe it though? At this point, if Rudy spilled the beans I'd question it.

@Ophydian Rudy would believe it, and that would make it fun enough for me.

Trump would turn on his own children if he felt they were disloyal, so the internal crumbling of Trumpland is just hilarious right now. Giuliani has to stay loyal until noon on Wednesday to try and get a pardon, but I could certainly see Trump turning on him and hanging him out to dry - and Rudy has definitely got some dirt on Trump. He's the bag man. It's all just so glorious and delicious, and that's before you even bring in the SDNY. lol

That's how uber rich people are... Everyone is expendable

Back