Elections Angry Trump is refusing to pay Ghouliani

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...95675a-55b6-11eb-a931-5b162d0d033d_story.html

Initial rumors were that Giuliani was asking $20,000 a day for his "services." Giuliani publicly denied this, instead claiming the arrangement with Trump was "we'll work it out in the end." Well, I guess this is the end and Trump's worked it out. He's not paying Giuliani. He's not even taking his calls.

Now, in Trump's defense...Giuliani was struggling a bit there, quite literally melting down before our eyes. Nevertheless, Giuliani put the effort in - he did the best he could considering he lost his mind long ago and was given an impossible task. Oh well. All things must pass. Let us remember them in happier times:

He promised a second term and couldn’t deliver. Fuck ‘im

The grift has come full circle
image.gif.8fdc30c0a73895ec36238a42797cb278.gif

Time for Rudy to break out his insurance?

"I've seen things written like he's going to throw me under the bus," Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News' Ed Henry about the characterizations and comments made in the media about him and his relationship with the president. "When they say that, I say he isn't, but I have insurance."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...gain-have-insurance-keep-trump-loyal-n1090171

I mean, if this is true and Giuliani wasn't prepared for this, then it's a miracle they still aren't cleaning up the twin towers to this day. One thing that I've learned from this ordeal is that politicians are not necessarily smart. Giuliani is clearly a moron, and so is Trump. If Trump wasn't so stupid he would have won a second term in a landslide. With a stock market like he had, and all anger on BLM, he managed to fuck up the one problem he had to deal with and then his recovery solution was to try to overthrow the government with a band of swamp people. Like holy shit, I can safely say that I am smarter than some very high ranking public officials.

Back