Angry Stiopic strikes again

Is normal.

He knew his old gimmick was getting stale. He had to turn heel.

This must be how Stipe pictures the rematch going:
AdmirableDifficultAoudad-max-1mb.gif
That chicken has a strong chin. Peter landed the same punch that KOed Stipe (right hook in the clinch) and the chicken didn’t even buckle

That chicken has a strong chin. Peter landed the same punch that KOed Stipe (right hook in the clinch) and the chicken didn’t even buckle

HA HA damn you're right. That's almost the exact same punch.

Circling right in the clinch then right cross. The only difference is DC had a left underhook.

I’m a fan of the dominant champ- instant rematch, especially when they get beaten soundly. Let’s prove it wasn’t a fluke.

And PPV’s be damned. Stipe set the record for UFC HW title defenses, something DC will never do.

I also thought that Aldo should have gotten a rematch with Conor.

There should be a solid fkn rule that says you aint getting a title shot again.. until you get x number of wins under your belt

Used to root for this guy but damn am I glad he got starched now

C'mon bro,

Stipe doesn't have any leverage here, he's just trying to get another shot at the belt by calling out the champ on social media.

It's not like he's talking alot of shit like Conor or Colby. He's trying to keep his name out there as a contender in the minds of fans and media, in case the Brock vs DC fight falls through.

Getting real tired of this guy. I like how he ignores the fact that he skipped the line in front of Overeem to get his initial title shot a few years ago. You got knocked the fuck out in 1 round Stipe, go back and win a fight if you want another shot at the belt.

Getting real tired of Stipe wanting a rematch? Lol you know he KO'd better fighters during his title win/defenses than DC has beat his entire career right? Kudos to DC for ko'ing him but there's really no defense for DC for ducking Stipe (which he is doing).

DC should end his career either defending vs Stipe or fighting JBJ. Instead he's chasing a payday. That's fine n all if he wants to do that, just stop acting like you're the best ever (when he clearly isnt even the best of his era)

C'mon bro,

Stipe doesn't have any leverage here, he's just trying to get another shot at the belt by calling out the champ on social media.

It's not like he's talking alot of shit like Conor or Colby. He's trying to keep his name out there as a contender in the minds of fans and media, in case the Brock vs DC fight falls through.
He knows DC doesnt want or care to fight him again. They fought. Stipe had his chance to avoid this, but he lost. He knows DC isn't going to fight him, so he resorts to calling him a coward.....when he already starched him lol

I cant fault Stipe for trying to get that belt back and wanting to avenge the loss. Its just kind of annoying

And honestly........dude should be real careful what he asks for

He knows DC doesnt want or care to fight him again. They fought. Stipe had his chance to avoid this, but he lost. He knows DC isn't going to fight him, so he resorts to calling him a coward.....when he already starched him lol

I cant fault Stipe for trying to get that belt back and wanting to avenge the loss. Its just kind of annoying

And honestly........dude should be real careful what he asks for
Fair enough

I just think fans are being too harsh on the guy for calling out DC on social media, he's doing what he thinks will give him his best chance at another title shot.

If he just keeps quiet he's alot less likely to get another shot imo.

Getting real tired of Stipe wanting a rematch? Lol you know he KO'd better fighters during his title win/defenses than DC has beat his entire career right? Kudos to DC for ko'ing him but there's really no defense for DC for ducking Stipe (which he is doing).

DC should end his career either defending vs Stipe or fighting JBJ. Instead he's chasing a payday. That's fine n all if he wants to do that, just stop acting like you're the best ever (when he clearly isnt even the best of his era)
Stipe is is a fucking bum now, he sits on his ass and thinks his previous accomplishments entitle him to act like a king, he got extremely lucky with with win over Overeem,

Stipe is is a fucking bum now, he sits on his ass and thinks his previous accomplishments entitle him to act like a king, he got extremely lucky with with win over Overeem,

Lol these are the posts and posters that are whats wrong with Sherdog. Go home kid and please never post again.

If only he was this vocal as the champ he woulda gained more of a following and been in higher demand.

Stipe looking scared that Blaydes gonna jump the line after Brock. He needs to realize he needs to fight someone first.

He shoulda went full retard calling Jones out after that loss. He could have welcomed him to HW, made DC a fan.

Stipe is like Weidman. He's in denial about his weak chin and that means more trouble ahead.

Poor Stipe. DC rattled his brain so much, he doesn't even know the difference between a turkey and a duck.

UFC is going to make Stipe jump hoops. He can't sell PPV and pretty much every time he defended; the UFC treated him like shit since HE KOd a Werdum who just beat Cain. For his Ngannou, the company pretty much promoted the challenger over him.

Back