Angry Stiopic strikes again

I wish he went the let’s go champ route to trying to get a fight

Stipe is not doing himself any favors by acting like a psychotic ex.

Its obvious that Stipe has horrible trash talking style but thats really primary school level...

Last edited:
Getting real tired of this guy. I like how he ignores the fact that he skipped the line in front of Overeem to get his initial title shot a few years ago. You got knocked the fuck out in 1 round Stipe, go back and win a fight if you want another shot at the belt.

I liked Stipe but watching him get KOed by Roy Nelson with wrestling was hard to watch. Kinda diminished the HW division in my eyes. A guy that portbellied should just not be the double champ lol, seems so wronf

Used to root for this guy but damn am I glad he got starched now

I liked Stipe but watching him get KOed by Roy Nelson with wrestling was hard to watch. Kinda diminished the HW division in my eyes. A guy that portbellied should just not be the double champ lol, seems so wronf

You actually might be an idiot. “ a guy that portbellied should not be the double champ” hes an olympian in wrestling if anything hes the most qualified to be the champ.

Yeah that Olympian winning the title really ruined the HW division for me, bring back Tim Sylvia! Those were the good old days!

Expect him to win the belt back and be calling out DC as a commentator. He is not letting this go..

Funny how a W or L changes sherdog's opinion completely. :) ... You're only as good as your last fight.

Still War Stipe.

He's making himself look silly now, c'mon Stipe, chill.

5th grade level trash talk. Better just be quiet to not look like a fool.

I think you mean "salty" stiopic ts

Back