Angry Joe Rogan goes crazy on a poor lady for telling him there's no such thing as Bondo Apes

You can tell from listening to his voice in this clip that he was much younger. I'm gonna guess this was like 2005'ish. Younger Rogan was pretty argumentative and defensive about everything........

Not sure if its that long ago but Rogan is still talking about his gigantic chimpanzee species as of 2019 with a 'conservationist' (Forrest Galante)

I tried looking for the original JRE episode but couldn't find it yet.

"The Bili apes or Bondo mystery apes were names given in 2003 in sensational reports in the popular media to a purportedly new species of highly aggressive, giant ape supposedly inhabiting the wetlands and savannah around of the city of Bili in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[1][2] "The apes nest on the ground like gorillas, but they have a diet and features characteristic of chimpanzees", according to a 2003 National Geographic article.[1]

It soon turned out they were common chimpanzees."

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/scitech/SciTechRepublish_1674285.htm

There are two things that Joe is incredibly insecure about: his height and his education. Both are pretty unimpressive. I have an idiot brother that acts like this when anyone doesn't go along with his weird click bait internet factoids. The last rant I had to listen to was him talk about how the covid vaccine changes your DNA.

That's very true, what exactly is Rogans education did he graduate high school?

Wow. Super aggressive there. I wonder what he thinks about the subject now.

Lol there's a lot of shit like this on the internet showing Joe being a bully and jerk to people.
I remember there was a video from the early 2000s where he legit put a comedian in a guillotine choke right there in the comedy store because he didn't like how their debate was going.
And another video where he was being a dick to a woman outside of a club when they were debating women's rights issues.

It's not that Joe was wrong it's that when he starts losing control of a debate or conversation, or gets challenged he switches modes and becomes a total dick. You can tell he picked a lot of this shit up from growing up in Boston.

He's a lot different now. I think somewhere around the start of the podcast he started promoting himself as this chill enlightened dude. And would always talk about how important it is to be nice to people. And then he started acting on it

But there were a few times around the early podcast era where the old dick Joe would come back. Like when he flipped on redban, or bullied Steven crowder.
The mean streets of Newton, Mass. those sons of dentists are a rough bunch.

who knows what goin on in joes drug addled mind

Joe's Napoleon complex kicking in lol

upload_2021-7-25_21-46-13.png
hilarious. i actually remember hearing this on youtube around the time it aired.

The mean streets of Newton, Mass. those sons of dentists are a rough bunch.
Sure he grew up in the suburbs but I'm sure he was exposed to the kinds of old drunk hotheads typical of Boston. he probably had a few in his family, men who trace their lineage back to Ireland or italy who spent their lives working in factories or construction sites and who's idea of a proper debate is very different than the idea held by today's cancel culture majority.

my point is just that calling someone "a fuckin idiot" as your first statement in a debate is something Rogan saw more than a few times growing up in the general vicinity of a place like Newton

Is no one going to stick up for Joe? 4 pages and not a one lol.

Wow this is pretty crazy never heard him be this douchy. He must really love stinky monkies, geez.

Back