Angry Joe Rogan goes crazy on a poor lady for telling him there's no such thing as Bondo Apes

Rogan is still this exact type of know-it-all, he's just somewhat more aware of how he comes across.

Is Rogan trying to compensate for being a manlet ?
He's trying to fit in on the opie and anthony show. Those guys are complete scumbags
900fb60f43705b3fa6157bb50978c80f_md.jpg
Maybe if Kevin Hart was like the size of shaqs foot. Chihuahuas are like 5 lbs and a mastiff is over 200

Isnt this how the former leader of the free world used to talk? Didnt over 70 million people vote for him? Just saying. Rogans just a guy who does podcasts and "comedy"....you guys take him way too seriously.

it might be pretty funny to just dub over sections of joes voice with angry chimp sounds in response to the lady.

I wasn't trying to be technically correct that's why I was using examples because I already knew it was technically a chimpanzee. I was trying to explain another way of looking at it.
You’d have a point if there was any evidence that the specific sub population near Bondo was outside of the norm, much less some gorillaesque killer of large cats.

Umm.. No he wasn't. It's a chimpanzee sub species that was named after apes because of their larger than normal size.

Still chimpanzees but named "Bili Ape" or "Bondo ape." Those are the facts, bro
Four years ago, a team of scientists set up motion detecting cameras and finally managed to capture clear images of the Bili apes. DNA tests, meanwhile, confirmed that the apes were in fact chimpanzees, not a new species or sub-species.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape

Umm.. No he wasn't. It's a chimpanzee sub species that was named after apes because of their larger than normal size.

Still chimpanzees but named "Bili Ape" or "Bondo ape." Those are the facts, bro
Wrong

Four years ago, a team of scientists set up motion detecting cameras and finally managed to capture clear images of the Bili apes. DNA tests, meanwhile, confirmed that the apes were in fact chimpanzees, not a new species or sub-species.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape
Have you actually researched it? They are in fact larger than regular chimps and have behavioral patterns that differ greatly from regular chimps as well. That's why they are still and always will be known as what they are

By chance, are you educated in the field? I mean, no disrespect, Wikipedia isn't exactly known for accuracy and scientist love to measure dicks. But the evidence supports what I said

How can a grown man speak so aggressively to a nice old lady like that.. appauling behaviour..

I think he'd be ashamed of that clip if it was played to him today..

Have you actually researched it? They are in fact larger than regular chimps and have behavioral patterns that differ greatly from regular chimps as well. That's why they are still and always will be known as what they are

By chance, are you educated in the field? I mean, no disrespect, Wikipedia isn't exactly known for accuracy and scientist love to measure dicks. But the evidence supports what I said
Nothing you say makes any sense and totally contradicts scientific research. You get zero points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Bondo Mystery Ape or Bili ape is genetically just a regular chimpanzee. However their community members are bigger then average and probably act differently because of their greater size. Think of them as Chimp Sherdoggers.
Sherchimpers

Nothing you say makes and sense any totally contradicts scientific research. You get zero points and may god have mercy on your soul.

You are literally a retard. The link you cited literally says it is a subspecies of chimp and, also, backs up everything I said. Try to learn and not be a contrarian for internet purposes, dumbass

And don't bring God into it

Back